Facilities Security Officer (TS/SCI)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Onsite in Hanover, MD
- $100-150k Direct Hire
- TS/SCI Clearance or Secret ClearanceDay to Day
- Assist the Corporate Facility Security Officer (FSO) with daily
implementation and execution of the National Industrial Security
Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Administration of security procedures for classified materials,
documents, and equipment in accordance with applicable policies and
- Assist employees with the completion of security clearance
- Conduct security indoctrinations, annual refresher briefings,
and debriefings of personnel
- Develop/prepare and/or modify, as necessary, Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM
- Review articles and documents for appropriate classification
- Maintain Document Control and Media Control inventory and
- Coordinate with government agencies to obtain rulings,
interpretations, and approvals for compliance with regulations
- Maintain a visitor control program- Manage and track visit
certifications to and from the facilityQualifications:
- BS/BA degree in a related field (e.g. Criminal Justice/Criminal
Law, Homeland Security, Business Administration) preferred.
Equivalent work experience in a related career or Military
Occupational Specialty may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum two years of security officer experience required.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
requirements. RMF Training beneficial.
- -Understanding of NISPOM
- Knowledge of DOD tools (e.g. DISS, eQIP, Access Commander and
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft OfficePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Baltimore , Facilities Security Officer (TS/SCI), Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...