Company: MID-ATLANTIC WASTE SYSTEMS
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is a leading second-stage
manufacturer of heavy equipment in the Mid-Atlantic region, and we
are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic who is ready to get
their hands dirty while taking their career to new heights. If you
are passionate about heavy equipment and want to be a part of a
successful company, we'd love to talk to you!
As a Diesel Mechanic, you will:
- Make sure equipment is well-maintained and safe for our
- Use Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems diagnostic equipment to research
and complete repairs.
- Complete preventative maintenance repairs-like replacing or
rotating tires and completing vehicle component lubrication and
replacement, some electrical system repairs, and cooling system
maintenance on gas and diesel engine vehicles.
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed
(work orders) in a thorough and timely manner.
- Partner with the service manager to learn new skills using
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems technician training and hands-on
- Other duties assigned as needed. Why Mid-Atlantic?
- $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!! (Paid in Two Installments at 90 and 180
- Competitive Compensation Package Based on Skill and
- Excellent Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Paid-Time Off & More
- Exclusive Vendor Training
- Professional Development and Career Advancement
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Quarterly Tool Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program Qualifications:
- Possess working mechanical knowledge, including the use of hand
tools, power tools, and measuring devices.
- 2 years' experience with hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves,
- 2 years' MIG and stick welding experience.
- 2 years' automotive electrical experience.
- 2 years' diesel engine repair is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must pass a DOT physical including drug screening.
- Must have own tools. We are an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: MID-ATLANTIC WASTE SYSTEMS, Baltimore , Diesel Mechanic, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!