Mid-Level Digital Designer
Company: Alexander & Tom, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We're in search of a skilled mid-level designer to join our
exceptional team. If you've got the skill and style, then give us a
shout! Our digital agency, headquartered in Baltimore, offers
flexible hybrid work arrangements and boasts a long history of
creative innovation.What You'll Do: As a Digital Designer with us,
you'll be at the forefront of turning visions into realities.
You'll be entrusted with creating intuitive, user-centered designs
that seamlessly blend aesthetics with data-driven results. Your
days will be filled with:
- Innovative design: Execute designs that engage users, while
keeping usability and accessibility in mind.
- Collaboration: Work hand in hand with cross-functional teams
including developers, UX/UI designers, and content creators to
bring your designs to life and ensure they resonate with the target
- Interaction: Transform static ideas into interactive
experiences using the latest tools and technologies
- User-Centric Approach: Dig into user behavior and preferences
to craft designs and messaging that not only look incredible but
also provide seamless and intuitive user experiences. Create
high-fidelity wireframes and prototype designs that integrate key
messaging, marketing strategy, platform features, web best
practices, and UX/accessibility standards
- Adaptation: Stay on the cutting edge of design trends, tools,
and techniques, and use your expertise to drive innovation and
elevate our digital presence.What You Bring: Your passion and
dedication are non-negotiable, but here are a few skills and
qualities that will set you apart:
- Creativity: You have an impressive portfolio that showcases
your ability to conceptualize and execute captivating designs.
- Technical Prowess: Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator, Sketch (and related tools) are a must. Experience with
video production is a plus.
- Copywriting: While not mandatory, proficiency in crafting
short-form marketing copy enhances the role. You're adept at
crafting banner copy, headlines, succinct emails and landing
- User-Centered Mindset: You understand that great design is
about more than aesthetics - it's about analyzing user needs and
creating seamless experiences.
- Collaborative Spirit: You thrive in a collaborative environment
where your ideas can bounce off others and evolve.
- File Management: Organization skills are essential, as you'll
be responsible for maintaining client files following naming
conventions and tracking all deliverables in designated tracking
- Social media reels creationAbove all, your design skills will
win us over. If you can design, we have the team that can build.
You don't just design to design-there's function to your form.
You'll need to understand the client's goals and translate them to
the target audience.About UsAlexander & Tom, Inc. is an
award-winning digital agency in the vibrant Canton neighborhood of
Baltimore. With history dating back to 1996,We have consistently
crafted award-winning digital marketing communications.Aligns with
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Hybrid work environment
- And moreHow to Apply
Keywords: Alexander & Tom, Inc., Baltimore , Mid-Level Digital Designer, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!