Community Events Coordinator
Company: WPM Real Estate Management
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Snowden Overlook Community Association, located in Columbia MD,
is in search of a full-time Activities Coordinator. This person
will be responsible for the development, planning, and coordination
for our SOCA's valued residents.
We are in search of an upbeat, highly organized event coordinator
for a private and active 55+ community. This person will be
responsible for organizing, planning and being present at community
events in the Clubhouse, while also maintaining a presence in our
onsite office and assisting with day-to-day operations as needed.
The event coordinator will manage a flexible 40-hour work schedule
and be able to work evenings and weekends, as needed. Duties
- Creating and supervising events with the community's interest
- Booking catering services, entertainment, etc.
- Performing day-to-day administrative work such as obtaining
documents from vendors, executing contracts, collecting payments
from residents and assisting office manager as needed
- Coordinating volunteers
- Adhering to and maintaining a budget as laid out by the
homeowners' community association using Excel
- Event set-up and take down
- Serving as the main contact point for any and all issues that
arise at events
- Adjusting events accordingly based on resident concerns and
- A friendly face representing our community
- Provide on-site services to residents of Snowden Overlook
Community Association (SOCA).
- Greet residents, answer questions related to SOCA
- Assist with facilitating residents' use of facilities
- Assist with new resident orientation -reviewing community
services and regulations
- Assist with process of clubhouse rental by residents - includes
explaining association policies and terms of the rental agreement,
taking reservations, collecting payment, security deposits, and
signed contracts, and following up after rentals to ensure clean up
- Report major maintenance issues or broken equipment to
- Assist with issuance of resident passes, including entering new
resident and pass information in Resident Database.
- Assist with preparation of correspondence from time to time, as
requested by Management or Board of Directors. Experience needed:
- At least 2 year(s) coordinating events
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Excellent customer service skills
Keywords: WPM Real Estate Management, Baltimore , Community Events Coordinator, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!