Company: LifeBridge Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Sign On Bonus Potential: $15,000
Full-time - Day shift - Hours Vary
November 15, 2023
*This position offers a potential of up to $15,000 sign-on
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs diagnostic echocardiographic ultrasound
imaging procedures and sonographic images and measurements for the
following populations: adult, pediatric and neonatal. Additionally,
supports the following procedures: TAVR and LAAO, TEE. Position
requires call coverage.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: -
- Provides age-appropriate care including Neonate through Adult -
- Complies with LifeBridge -Health patient safety mission,
policies, and procedures.
- Performs duties as necessary to fulfill responsibilities as a
member of the team.
- Formal working knowledge; equivalent to an Associate's degree
(2 years college); requires knowledge of a specialized
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer within 6 months or
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer in 6 months
Additional Information As one of the largest health care providers
in Maryland, with 13,000 team members, We strive to CARE BRAVELY
for over 1 million patients annually. LifeBridge Health -includes
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital,
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital and Grace Medical
Center, as well as our Community Physician Enterprise, Center for
Hope, Practice Dynamics, and business partners: LifeBridge Health &
Fitness, ExpressCare and HomeCare of Maryland.
Keywords: LifeBridge Health, Baltimore , ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!