Sprinkler Service Tech II
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Company Overview: The next generation of ADT Commercial is here.
At Everon, we truly believe that our people are the difference -
for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity
to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100
locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of
solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career
advancement and growth. For more information, visit > Link
Removed or follow us on LinkedIn. > Link Removed Position
Summary: The basic function of this position is to service fire
sprinkler systems while working under minimal supervision. Duties
- Services and repairs fire protection sprinkler systems for
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance as well as
emergency service calls, as needed, on existing sprinkler
- Troubleshoots/diagnoses and identifies malfunctioning sprinkler
- Replaces or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative
- Prepares accurate and timely documentation for work performed,
completes monthly vehicle reports and maintains truck inventory to
ensure proper response to customers' needs).
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must ensure a positive customer experience.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must perform other duties, as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
(Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School/Vocational training.
- Must have three (3) or more years of experience in all fire
sprinkler systems (wet, dry, deluge, and pre-action).
- Must have a working knowledge of fire pumps and underground
- Required to have a full understanding of all NFPA and local
codes that apply (NFPA 13, 13(R), 13(D), 14, 20, 24).
- Must have an understanding of all fire codes and an ability to
discern deficiencies in the system(s) being serviced.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to clear a drug
- Must have Backflow Test and Repair Certification.
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by national, state, and local
codes. Work Environment:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical
shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with "on
call availability" and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods. Pay and Benefits DisclosureThe pay range for
this role is $21.10-$41.83 per hour and is based on experience and
qualifications. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a
401(k) plan and company match, short term and long term disability
coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off
among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year.
Your accrual rate increases after your first year. your first year.
We also offer 6 paid holidays. ADT Commercial is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities to applicants and existing employees and
evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, and related
medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical
condition, military and veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law. View the EEO poster here > Link
Removed . View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
here > Link Removed . View the E-Verify Posting here > Link
Removed . ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and
apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to > Link
Removed and let us know your contact information and the nature of
Keywords: ADT, Baltimore , Sprinkler Service Tech II, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!