Real Estate Specialist -- Quick Interview Process
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty Ma
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description Real Estate is a fast-paced and exciting industry that is always moving and changing. We are searching for creative, dynamic and bright Real Estate Specialists to join our company. Buying and selling real estate can be an overwhelming and difficult process for a client, so they depend on specialists like you to help them. In this position, you will help clients prepare their home for sale and will help them find a new home that fits their wants and needs. This role requires you to be communicative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
To be a successful Real Estate Specialist, you need to be comfortable working on a team in a fast-paced environment. Your business depends on customer satisfaction, so excellent customer service skills and an ability to be well organized and communicative is essential. The real estate industry allows for a flexible work schedule, so you need to be able to work well independently.
Real Estate Specialists are compensated through commission, which means that you're in control over how much you earn. The more property you buy and sell, the higher your income will be. Real estate is thriving right now and many agents make over $100,000 a year.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Get your clients' homes ready to sell and help make them stand out in the current real estate market
- Keep up-to-date on recent home sales so you can price your portfolio appropriately
- Network and advertise your real estate services in the community
- Advise clients during purchase negotiations and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Take clients to home showings and attend and organize open houses
- Be in regular communication with both active and inactive clients to inquire of their real estate needs
- Be creative with your marketing strategies to gain as much traction as possible As an employer, we will...
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule and supportive team
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
- Offer training and development resources to help you be the best agent you can be
- Pay you competitively and support you in building your portfolio Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty Maryland Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty Maryland is ranked #3 in the BHHS National Network and is #25 of the top brokerages in the nation. With more than 27 real estate offices and over 1,000 real estate professionals, Homesale Realty continues to pave the way in the Baltimore and South Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania real estate markets. We are Central Pennsylvania's No. 1 home seller and Baltimore's fastest growing real estate company.
Known across the central Pennsylvania and Baltimore real estate markets, Homesale Realty supports its real estate agents with exclusive, cutting edge marketing tools allowing them the opportunity to take their careers to the next level. We have generous benefits options including health care, wealth management and even risk management packages.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, house, housing, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty Ma, Baltimore , Real Estate Specialist -- Quick Interview Process, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!