Customer Success Associate
Company: 14 West
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Job DescriptionAre you detail-oriented and customer focused? Do you have a strong understanding and appreciation for operations efficiency and at maneuvering complex issues?Do you geek out on data and have a keen ability to use it to help make business decisions?If so, this opportunity is for you.As a GPS Customer Success Associate, you will make a significant impact every day applying your knowledge, skills and passion. This frontline team member will field, research, and answer the inquiries and requests received from our clients. This includes training on basic knowledge of our most commonly used applications and ensuring users are well-informed of any new benefits and issues.You will also strategically work alongside the GPS Product Director to help clients improve their processes and build new frameworks and opportunities that will lead to increased revenue. You do not need to have a technical or data background, however, you do need to be comfortable maneuvering complex operational issues and a desire to learn.This entry-to-mid level position reports to the GPS Product Director. The GPS team provides a full-service end to end solution including back-end track record management, web portfolio integration and analytics dashboards.In 2016, 2017 and 2018, 14 West was voted one of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces by The Baltimore Sun.You can learn more about life at 14 West by checking out our WestWord blog.Responsibilities
- Account Management and Analytic Support
- Work collaboratively on advanced/complex projects to gather requirements from users, ensuring the business need and goals for the request is clear.
- Work with GPS Project Director to present proposals, mock-ups, and recommendations for projects and large business initiatives.
- Work directly with Business Analysts to gather requirements and present proposals, mock-ups, and recommendations for projects and large business initiatives.
- Understand key individuals roles within the clients and gain an understanding of their respective businesses, including their successes, struggles, and goals.
- Understand financial marketing set-ups and how to construct effective testing, and collaborate with GPS Data Strategist on how that analytics will look in reporting.
- Provide agendas and recaps for regularly scheduled affiliated meetings.
- Manage monthly billing process.
- User Support
- Take responsibility for ticketing queue for any affiliate questions or requests to ensure proper service level standards are met.
- Independently address all basic service questions including the specific addressing of where data for each financial report is sourced from and how each metric is defined.
- Understand why some reports display counts and metrics differently and be able to explain the discrepancies to our end-users.
- Ensure requests are fulfilled correctly and in an efficient and timely manner.
- Create and/or update user documentation for all services.
- Identify common requests and initiate enhancements and solutions that will improve the overall accuracy and usability of services.
- Service Training
- Become a proficient user of all existing services with the goal of educating and training clients to leverage and benefit as from as much of the service as possible.
- Create videos, training guides and other materials that address topics like “Commonly Asked Questions”, “Tips for Using Portfolio Tracker”, etc.
- Client Communication
- Be able to quickly draft accurate and concise company-wide announcements addressing service problems and delays for team lead to review and edit.
- Gather supporting content for monthly Release Notes that highlight the previous month’s development efforts and any improvements or enhancements.
- Maintain active and open lines of communication with clients for: open ticket requests, projects, new features, and other Agora updates that may impact client businesses.
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure that requests are answered quickly, efficiently, and correctly and that the GPS team is adding value where appropriate.
- Validate portfolio performance reports that are automatically generated and sent to the marketers and publishers and field any questions from the recipients.
- Initiate monthly assessment of all support team members and provide feedback on ways to improve GPS service levels.
- Provide regular reporting on: Service Usage Statistics, ticket performance metrics, to the GPS team and suggest users that may need additional training or support.Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in account management, relationship management and/or success management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to summarize findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-up and follow-through – must be able to adhere to process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities and also work effectively as a team player.
- Self-motivated, proactive, disciplined, fast learner and organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Highly flexible and adaptive to a rapidly changing environment and juggling of competing priorities.
- S. citizenship or authorization to work legally in the U.S.The Desirable Requirements
- Experience in project management, BI reporting, business analyst or comparable role.
- Understanding of direct marketing analysis, campaign management, program optimization, customer segmentation and targeting and retention/attrition analysis.
- Ability to apply information strategically, spot larger trends and risks.
- Experience working in a variety and range of BI solutions and tools.
- Previous work experience in consumer services/products and or subscription-based businesses.
- Experience working in a consultative user/client facing role.
- Exposure to data related to Google Analytics, ad networks and other industry related API feeds of data.Who are we?Global Portfolio Services is part of 14 West, one of The Agora Companies who service 20+ other business in the network all around world. These publishing groups are focused on developing information and products that help individuals control their own destiny when it comes to matters of finance, health and lifestyle.Global Portfolio Services is dedicated to supporting our customers with a full-service portfolio management solution that enable track record management, efficiency, compliance, subscriber engagement and monetization. We believe strongly in nurturing and developing our team members and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see every individual as crucial to success of our mission and purposefully create opportunities for them to grow along with the organization.If interested, please submit your resume to the link provided.Company Description14 West is the business services arm of The Agora, a network for more than 40 of the world’s most innovative media and marketing companies. By relying on us, The Agora Companies enjoy the unique luxury of focusing on the work they want to do... not the work they have to do. We share a history and a heritage with the businesses we support, and custom tailor our administrative and technical strategies to suit them. We believe passion is a critical ingredient in the services we provide. And we strive to deliver leading-edge yet sustainable solutions that promote perpetual growth.
Keywords: 14 West, Baltimore , Customer Success Associate, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!