Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Posted on: May 19, 2019
We are seeking a Systems Integration & Test Engineer in Greenbelt,
Maryland to support the Electrical Systems Engineering Support
(ESES III) contract on-site at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
The ESES III contract includes the provision of
electrical/electronic engineering support services and related work
to the Engineering and Technology Directorate. The work includes
the study, design, development, fabrication, integration, testing,
verification and operations of spaceflight, airborne and ground
system hardware and software, including development and validation
of new technologies to enable future space and science
What you'll do...
The Systems Integration & Test (SI&T) Engineer be responsible
for supporting the integration and test of the Ocean Color
Instrument (OCI) project. The SI&T will support the Integration
& Test (I&T) of OCI instrument equipment as well as performing
Integrated Test and Operations System (ITOS) scripting at Goddard
Space Flight Center. The selected individual will work directly
with the Lead SI&T to support instrument delivery.
- Assists with designing, developing, and implementing test and
evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of
systems in conjunction with system specifications and defined
enterprise capabilities, and integrates system and enterprise
elements together as a whole.
- Prepares for the execution of comprehensive test & evaluation
plans, procedures and schedules which verify and validate
enterprise capabilities, system requirements, and performance.
- Participates in the system integration, test, evaluation and
transition activities with other organizations. Conducts readiness
for system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities.
Compiles data and defines changes required in testing
configurations, testing procedures, testing processes, or new
- Performs analysis and evaluations of systems under test.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical
performance measures. Performs analysis of test results and
prepares comprehensive system evaluation reports and risk
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physics,
Computer Science or Mathematics (or have equivalent education in a
- You have at least 5+ years of integration and test (I&T) of
space flight systems and database component development for I&T
- You have at least 3+ years of experience analyzing system and
- You have proficient understanding of hardware and electronic
- You have a familiarity with ITOS.
It would be even better if you...
- You have a masters degree.
- Experience writing and/or reviewing test procedures as well as
- Experience performing integration and test activities
- Previous test and integration of space avionics with
spaceflight scientific instrument experience desired.
- Experience as a GSFC Test Conductor.
- Candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills, be very
adaptable to change and have effective written and verbal
- The candidate must be able to work with a diverse group of
contractor and Government employees.
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching.
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Company-paid infertility treatments.
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to i nfluence major initiatives .
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Baltimore , Systems Integration & Test Engineer, Other , Greenbelt, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!