535 UX/UI Developer- Top Secret SCI W/Full Scope Sign on Bonus A with Security Clearance
Posted on: August 22, 2019
Job Description CACI is seeking a stellar UX/UI Developer to
support our program in Chantilly, Va. What You'll Get to Do: Our
Sponsor seeks a design-focused resource who shall support the
Program with human-centered design and user interface/user
experience work (UI/UX) to create and improve upon information
technology workflows. The Software developer shall be responsible
for creating wireframes, mock-ups, and other artifacts related to
design of systems. This resource shall also aid in ethnographic
research, information synthesis, ideation, prototyping, and user
feedback sessions to help the team understand and design for user
needs. As such, the position has individual, team and project
management responsibilities and shall work closely with the
Sponsor, end users, data scientists, software developers/engineers,
and UI/UX personnel More About the Role: You will have the
opportunity to work in collaboration with other existing Sponsor
staff and contractors to design software user interfaces for
technologies that help users understand datasets better. These
interface designs shall be created based on direct feedback and
input from the user community. * Design interfaces for software
applications (wireframes, paper and system prototypes,
etc.).Maintain strong communication and collaboration with users
and stakeholders regarding their technology and workflow needs, to
include observations and interviews.
* Identify users and stakeholders surrounding a task and create an
outreach plan for necessary ethnographic research.
* Assist in organizing and structuring user feedback sessions on
prototype iterations, validating hypotheses and documenting
* Assist in leading brainstorming or ideation exercises.
* Document user workflows and create prototypes of capabilities to
meet Sponsor needs
* Strengthen collaboration and partnership between users,
developers, and enterprise organizations.
* Maintain a feedback loop with stakeholders and customers.
* Work with training partners to incorporate new capabilities into
the training curriculum.
* Track action items, ensuring they are completed.
* Coordinate with Sponsor and stakeholders on project activities.
You'll Bring These Qualifications: * TS SCI W/Full Scope
* Formal training on UI/UX and interface design, to include: a
degree in graphical design, human-computer interaction, design
thinking, or related topics; certification relating to software
interface design; or significant experience with formal user
interface design within the last 3 years
* Demonstrated experience effectively communicating with team
members and presenting UI/UX findings and artifacts to
upper-management and stakeholders.
* Demonstrated experience with current interface prototyping tools,
such as Balsamiq, Fireworks, or InVision.
* Demonstrated experience creating prototypes of varying degrees of
fidelity (e.g. paper prototype, wireframe, working prototype,
* Demonstrated experience conducting ethnographic research (e.g.
interviews and observations) within the last 3 years.
* Demonstrated experience documenting and analyzing results from
ethnographic research, to include documenting user workflows within
the last 3 years.
* Demonstrated experience leading brainstorming or ideation
exercises within the last 3 years.
* Demonstrated experience leading user feedback sessions (e.g.
"think aloud testing").
* Demonstrated experience applying feedback results into multiple
rounds of learn-ideate-test cycles.
* Demonstrated experience using a variety of design thinking tools,
applied to different types of challenges. These Qualifications
Would be Nice to Have: * Demonstrated experience working in a
Sponsor mission area.
* Training, certification, and or experience teaching on
Human-Centered Design or Design Thinking topics, e.g. LUMA
Institute, Stanford D-School, OPM Lab, or RISD.
* Demonstrated experience in software interface development and
* Demonstrated experience with rapid prototyping development and
Agile development methodology.
* Demonstrated experience developing innovative technological
* Demonstrated research and development experience with details on
progression of ideas to production systems. What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. -
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives. - We offer
competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. -
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation's highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the
principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the
driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Chantilly-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of
talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters
continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for
employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Baltimore , 535 UX/UI Developer- Top Secret SCI W/Full Scope Sign on Bonus A with Security Clearance, Other , Chantilly, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!