Bilingual Customer Relations Representative
Company: Mariner Finance
Location: White Marsh
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Do you have experience identifying and responding to customer
inquiries? Are you someone with a positive attitude and do you
proactively communicate? If so, Mariner Finance has a unique
opportunity for you to join our Compliance team as a Bilingual
Customer Relations Representative (Spanish) at our Headquarters in
White Marsh, MD.
Become a part of our dynamic company and join a Compliance team
that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If
you have a positive attitude and thrive in an entrepreneurial
environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Monitors, documents and responds to customer inquiries and
complaints originated by phone calls, email or online.
- Maintains the customer complaint logs and call ticketing
system, and ensures it is up-to-date when provided for internal and
- Investigates customer disputes accordingly; may require
gathering information from specific branches and branch employees,
reviewing customer and branch documentation, and recommending
changes to customer accounts or credit history.
- Works closely with members of the Compliance and Servicing
Systems department to determine validity of customer credit report
- Organizes and maintains storage of customer disputes and
complaint documents as required.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in related
- Ability to read and understand credit reports, account payment
histories, account payment postings and delinquency grading
- Strong verbal and technical writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to include prioritization,
multitasking and attention to detail
- Knowledge of lending, collections, fairness and ethics in
consumer finance a plus
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish language skills, required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit for extended period; reach with hands and arms; and
talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and
walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus. ------Benefits:
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust
benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
---Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered
veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Mariner Finance, Baltimore , Bilingual Customer Relations Representative, Other , White Marsh, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!