Security Analytics Content Lead
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Interim SecretClearance
Level Must Be Able to Obtain:SecretSuitability:Agency SpecificJob
Family:Information SecurityJob Description:
GDIT is looking for a Security Analytics Content Lead tosupport a
Civilian Agency Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) organization
protecting the network security of tens of thousands of users. The
work site is located in Leesburg, Virginia.
Security Analytics Content Lead responsibilities include:
- Develop content for Netwitness enterprise full-packet capture
security application, combining big data security information
collection, management, and analytics capabilities with full
network and log-based visibility and automated threat intelligence
from commercial vendor and other government agencies.
- Perform daily Intrusion Detection Sensor (IDS) monitoring to
ensure that all sensors are active.
- Review the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
tool interface, as the tool correlates and aggregates alert data
from multiple IDS sensor types and additional security
- Review alerts and packet-level data collected from sensors on a
daily basis and report findings to the Incident Handler.
- Submit an End-of-shift Report summarizing activities for each
Any other duties as requested by the Contracting Officer
Representative and SOC management.
Qualities/Additional info: The Security Analytics Content Lead must
provide coverage and maintain a presence in the SOC eight (8) hours
per day, five (5) days per week, Monday-Friday between the hours of
(0600 1800, EST/EDT) with augmentation staff available twenty four
(24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, three hundred sixty five
(365) days per year, within six (6) hour notice to respond to DOT
and SOC Management requirements. Security Analytics Content Lead
should be proven team players with excellent oral and written
communications skills. Frequent interaction with government client
is required. Occasional local travel. Infrequent (
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to required education or equivalent
- Minimum six (6) years IT experience.
- Must have at least four (4) years experience in full packet
- Must be familiar with both Windows OS and Red Hat Linux for
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not
AllowedWork Location:USA VA LeesburgAdditional Work Locations:We
are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Baltimore , Security Analytics Content Lead, Other , Leesburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!