QA Automation Analyst
Company: 14 West
Posted on: May 25, 2020
Overview14 West, an Agora Company, is looking for a FinTech
Automation Test Analyst to join their team in Baltimore, MD. The
FinTech Automation Test Analyst (QA) role will be responsible for
developing an automation framework to fully conduct automated end
to end order to cash testing for all global payment processes.
Responsibilities include the creation of automation test cycles
using copies of production data, estimating, planning and
conducting testing activities. The role will also ensure that
quality issues and defects are appropriately identified,
documented, tracked, and resolved.
In 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, 14 West was voted one of Baltimore's
Top Workplaces by The Baltimore Sun. You can learn more about life
at 14 West by checking out our WestWord blog.Responsibilities
- DETAIL ORIENTED: Perform quality assurance to ensure full
functional testing of new features being added every sprint as well
as full regression testing for all previously implemented
functionality. Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests
and reporting failures as necessary.
- EXPERTISE: Takes pride in the elegance of technical planning
and scripting to capture all production data and scenarios and
ensure proper automated testing is completed and success/failure is
tracked. Expertise of QA methodologies and comfortable with full
participation in the life cycle of an agile project.
- PLANNING: Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans
and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation
strategies and solutions. Create test project status
- CURIOSITY: Demonstrate a passion for learning how 14West
conducts business. A desire to be involved with the business,
understand processes and can translate that knowledge to complex
- EFFICIENCY: Leverage existing architectural frameworks and
resources to build a comprehensive order to cash testing
- GROWTH: Ensure proper version control and configuration
management of test object development and test
- CUSTOMER ORIENTED: Achieve a high level of customer
satisfaction through careful planning, creative problem-solving,
solid expectations management, and effective relationship
development. Maintain an excellent understanding of business
complexity and project interdependencies.
- TEAMMATE: Contribute to company growth through the creation and
sharing of knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices based on
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Expert level JAVA experience (ability to
write complex automation scripts) and comfort working with multiple
systems and environment.
- Must have 5 years' experience in developing and maintaining
automated testing framework and infrastructure.
- 3 years' experience of Java development.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience developing automated test
plans, test scenarios, test scripts, and determining success
- SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 5+ years demonstrable experience working as a test
- Specific knowledge of Order to Cash concepts between ERP, Tax,
CRM, and Ecommerce Systems is a plus.
- Additional experience Jmeter, ReadyAPI, and Selenium is a
- LEADERSHIP: Ability to influence and lead across
- CRITICAL THINKING: Exceptional problem solving skills - ability
to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer,
technical and business issues.
- COMMUNICATION: Ability to understand what is causing failures
and effectively communicate root cause to developers and product
owners. Clear writing and verbal communication is essential for the
success of the role.
- REPORTING: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common
reports and comments, as well as create product testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field.
We offer a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to our
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Employer-subsidized parking.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Fitness programs and discounts.
- Casual dress code.
About 14 West
14 West is the business services arm of The Agora, a network for
more than 40 of the world's most innovative media and marketing
companies. By relying on us, The Agora Companies enjoy the unique
luxury of focusing on the work they want to do--- not the work they
have to do. We share a history and a heritage with the businesses
we support, and custom tailor our administrative and technical
strategies to suit them. We believe passion is a critical
ingredient in the services we provide. And we strive to deliver
leading-edge yet sustainable solutions that promote perpetual
Keywords: 14 West, Baltimore , QA Automation Analyst, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!