Senior Analyst, Investment Performance Analysis
Company: T. Rowe Price
Location: Owings Mills
Posted on: October 19, 2020
A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a
difference at a leading global investment management firm where
success results from the dedication our associates have in building
success for our clients. We are a growing organization of
associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives.We take a long-term view on associates and their
careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a
result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and
online training, management development programs, and career
development on the job.If you are seeking a meaningful work
experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork,
we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.Role
Provides in-depth technical and broad subject matter expertise over
critical and complex performance and statistical functions.
Responsible for ensuring the completeness in performance data
generated by the function.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? If so,
we encourage you to apply!
- Responsible for analyzing and defining business issues,
opportunities, and enhancements and implementing solutions to
improve reporting processes and technology. Leads complex projects
to improve existing processes within the organization.
- Utilizes knowledge and broad expertise to recommend and design
solutions to complex business problems. Assists with the
development and testing of performance systems.
- Analyzes and reviews business requirements for complex
projects. Manages work to determine feasibility of work and
develops and manages project documentation, proposals, and business
requirements and makes recommendation to managers and business
partners based on findings.
- Serves as an escalation point for any issues or questions that
arise from a systems or business process perspective. Responsible
for handling relationships with affected parties on progress or
issues to ensure deadlines and expectations are met
- Responsible for using sound business judgment, technical
knowledge, and project management experience in order to navigate
institutional business divisions, exercising influence and
persuasion where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education
and relevant experience AND -5+ years of total relevant work
- CIPM, CFA Charter holder, CAIA, CSPO, PMP
- Leads activities/projects related to data and analytics. Works
with technology partners regarding the retrieval and integration of
data as required by Performance Systems.
- Spearheads the operational data needs for Investment Staff,
Operations, Sales, Client Reporting, and other business
- Leads business analysis in partnership with technology and
- Develops testing strategies from a business perspective and
oversees the implementation of new data and functionality within
- Ability to clearly articulate complex business requirements to
- Demonstrate understanding of SQL within various database
management systems such as Oracle, Sybase, and DB2.
- Kanban Lean-agile mind-set preferred.
Job Family: Services & Operations
Track: Investment Performance Analysis
Level: KM3T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued
success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and
applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of
race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age,
mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or
veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by
country, federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: T. Rowe Price, Baltimore , Senior Analyst, Investment Performance Analysis, Professions , Owings Mills, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!