Construction Sales Coordinator
Company: LS Systems
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company Overview Established in 1996, LS Systems is a life
safety firm that handles consultation, design, construction, and
maintenance of fire protection, physical / logical access control,
electronic security, and information technology systems for the
commercial and government markets. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD,
LS Systems supports new and existing customers across the country.
We are a rapidly growing, technology and customer service focused
company with a culture that values its employees and quality of
work. We are not just looking to fill positions, but to offer
challenging careers which will ensure employee loyalty and foster
customer service excellence. For more information, please visit our
website at LSSMD.comThe successful candidate will have highly
developed interpersonal and communication skills. Must be
independent and self-motivated with a solid history of decision
making, taking accountability, demonstrated competitive spirit and
ability to overcome obstacles to success. Must be capable of taking
on a task with minimal instruction and exceeding expectations with
strong follow up skills and attention to detail. Must be flexible
and adaptable to a fast paced environment and changing priorities.
- BA or BS in business related discipline, or equivalent
experience preferred. High school diploma required
- 1 year of successful experience in outside sales, meeting and
exceeding sales quotas to electrical contractors, general
contractors, commercial businesses. A background in selling or
estimating in the construction or electrical contractor industry is
- Understanding of the competitive landscape with experience
selling commercial fire alarm, electronic security, nurse call
systems strongly desired
- Experience in Fire and Security or other major construction
industries a plus
- Strong computer skills including advanced skills in Microsoft
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google apps for business
required. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and
external stakeholders, both verbally and in writing in a pleasant,
professional and effective manner.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to operate a wide variety of office equipment (i.e. fax
machine, copier, etc.)
- Ability to oversee proposal planning and administration of
contracts and contract database.
- Ability to build customer business with additional services
provided by the company.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills and work ethic
- Ability problem-solve and adapt to change in a fast-paced
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance
- Must have attention to detail and excellent communication
skills and follow through.
- Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and
able to work under pressure. Work Authorization/Background Check:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- LS Systems is a drug and alcohol free workplace. Successful
candidates will be provided a conditional offer of employment
pending the successful completion of a drug test and background
check. Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Must have the ability to operate
standard office equipment (i.e. telephone, computer, printer).
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. AAP/EEO
Statement Life Safety Systems, Inc.(LSS) provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
LSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. Life Safety Systems, Inc.
expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LSS's
employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up
to and including discharge. **To be considered for this position,
please provide both your resume with salary requirements**
Keywords: LS Systems, Baltimore , Construction Sales Coordinator, Professions , Halethorpe, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!