Training Business Analyst
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Location: Severna Park
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Type: Full-timePay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per yearPosition
OverviewThe Training Business Analyst will manage our customer and
sales training programs and technologies. The role focuses on
ensuring that education programs are well planned, drive business
outcomes and create business insights. This includes the full life
cycle from planning, logistics, content management, learning
management, transcripts, reporting and dashboards.Essential Job
- Coordinate, manage, and support internal and external training
- Manage learning technologies including sales enablement and
- Maintain continual communication between Commercial, Support
teams and Training to provide logistical feedback and support.
- Partner with cross-functional team to manage vendor
- Manage training calendars, resources, and scheduling.
- Maintain dashboards for all training elements, such as rosters,
surveys, assessments, and sign-offs.
- Report on efficacy of training programs and recommend
- Develop requirements, workflows, and operating procedures for
all learning and enablement technologies.
- Engage with learners to understand the needs of their
- Explore and evaluate learning technologies that assist in
reducing the learning curve, empowering customers/employees,
improving efficiencies and driving key business insights.
- Participate in the rollout of new or upgraded technology.
Communicating with pilot groups, aligning design and configuration
with best practices and feedback from users and promoting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of Learning & Development experience
- 1 year of experience working with clients and gathering
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Baltimore , Training Business Analyst, Professions , Severna Park, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!