Construction Superintendent - Construction
Company: Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Details Description
KRM Construction is looking for a Construction Superintendent to
join their team in Chestertown, MD! The Superintendents job is to
oversee each project from conception to the finished structure,
interfacing with both construction professionals and the client.
Will participate in the conceptual development of construction
projects and oversee organization, budgeting, scheduling and
implementation. Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership
- Establish and communicate expected safety standards /
- Work in conjunction with field crews to ensure safety
- Establish project logistics (laydown areas, utilities)
- Have a full understanding of the project
- Assist PM with developing feasible schedule
- Monitor schedule, communicate updates to PM
- Responsible for day to day site management
- Communicates , directs, and schedules sub-contractors
- Constant communication with PM, , schedule reviews / updates,
two week look ahead
- Assist PM with progress meeting
- Must have thorough understanding of construction terms,
scheduling and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational, presentational and interpersonal
- Ability to review and understand construction contracting
- Ability to create subcontractor scopes of work and manage
- Understand construction accounting and project budget
management The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed in this position and are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the
Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote
individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions,
compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical
conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability,
family medical history or genetic information, veteran status,
military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all
aspects of the employment relationship.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to
drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability
to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
3-10 years: Superintendent on new building commercial projects
Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: Dixon Valve & Coupling Company, Baltimore , Construction Superintendent - Construction, Professions , Chestertown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!