CHS Position for Systems Engineer/Production Support Engineer
Company: MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc.
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Since its founding in 1986, MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. has
been a reliable provider of quality services in the information and
technology fields. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small
Business, certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small
Disadvantaged Business, the company was founded to offer efficient,
cost-effective information technology services to commercial and
- Provide tactical systems and hardware expertise to weekly IPT's
(Integrated Product Teams) in support of Common Hardware Systems
customers for system requirements development, integration and
- Support customer and vendor meetings and teleconferences to
provide technical oversight, review for hardware configuration,
hardware updates and upgrades, order status, and End-Of-Life (EOL)
- Support and maintain CHS customer hardware
requestsconfiguration management (CM) for client, server, network
hardware configurations, and provide support for fielded
- Support CHS Lab Personnel and projects with customers.
- Perform hardware analysis, evaluation and recommend tactical
hardware (ClientServerStorageNetwork tactical hardware).
- Create contract scopes, configurations, critical design and
- Provide support to internal CHS personnel. Work in both, a team
environment and individually to complete task within a
- Provide Defense Industry technical expertise in support of work
with vendors and engineers, strategic industry experts to evaluate
hardware solutions for the tactical environment that provide
support to the soldier with the best possible cost effective
- Responsible for providing knowledge base of wide technical
oversight by defining technical issues, research problems, develop
alternative solutions, provide analyses for replacement hardware
components, fielded tactical systems and rugged computer hardware
- Provide support to contracting proposal, document reviews and
generate technical specifications.
- Support CHS Lab project planning and execution, strategic
development of the project(s) long and short-term priorities for
hardware evaluation, enhancements and provide status of
- Develop lab demos, proof-of-concept, evaluate hardware and
applications, R&D, test new cutting-edge technologies and
methodologies, including Service Oriented Architecture framework
and associated design techniques, direct development of vendor
commercial products and models of both functional and technical
- Prepare and present tutorials, demos, and presentations.
Develop documentation necessary to demonstrate rugged computer
hardware in a virtualization environment.
Highly DESIRED that the PdL CHS Production Support Engineer
possesses the following:
- Acquisition experience with the Army Acquisition Command and
knowledge of acquisition processes and procedures for procuring
equipment and services in support of Army requirements.
- Program level experience with Distributed Common Ground System
- ARMY (DCGS-A), Mission Command (MC), or other C2 Army programs to
include both client and server infrastructures.
- Experience providing technical oversight, review of hardware
configurations, hardware updates and upgrades, order status,
technical insertion status, and End-Of-Life (EOL)
- Experience performing configuration management (CM) services in
support of computing products and devices, servers, clients,
storage devices, and wireless systems as per hardware and product
evaluation and demonstration efforts.
- Military/tactical C5ISR experience.
- Required Certifications (MCSE or A+) and Cisco CCNA
- SECRET CLEARANCE
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Bachelor Degree (Information Technology Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or similar) or Computer Science Engineering )
Desired Certifications: (VMWare VCA, Microsoft MCSE, Linux
administration CSA, Cisco CCNP)
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems
Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify ---- E-Verify is a registered trademark of the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify
in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.---
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health
Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance,
Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.---
Equal Employment Opportunity
MILVETS Systems Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free
Keywords: MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc., Baltimore , CHS Position for Systems Engineer/Production Support Engineer, Professions , Aberdeen, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!