Location: Seven Valleys
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Starting Wages up to $22.50 and
up to a $2,000 Sign On Bonus!Days Starting up to $18.00 with a
$1,000 Sign On Bonus, Nights Starting up to $22.50 with a $2,000
Sign On BonusOur Opportunity: Looking to make a difference? So are
we!Join the pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500
companies at Chewy! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot
offers, with both day and night shift opportunities available.
Chewy offers a variety of career paths, attractive benefits,
competitive wages and the opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18,
24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months! Now is the perfect time to launch
your new career! Why you ll love working here:Safety, Health, and
Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and
locations. We offer the following benefits for our team
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- Full-time hours and the opportunity for voluntary OVERTIME
- Guaranteed wage increases, starting after 90 days
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off; Team Members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
platformWhat you ll do:
- Warehouse functions including labeling, replenishing, box
making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed products to
various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment
safely and efficiently to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) Examples include: Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach,
Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill
for our pet parents (customers).Visit our Recruiting Centers to
Interview! BRAND NEW Chewy Fulfillment Center in Lewisberry!
Monday - Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
100 Goodman Drive, Lewisberry, PA 17339Chewy Harrisburg Recruiting
Monday - Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to
3950 Tecport Drive, Ste 140 Harrisburg, PA 17111 Keywords:
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material
handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment,
inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs,
careers Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dock c,
dockworker, handler, logistics, stocker, warehouse agent, warehouse
engineer, warehouse intern, warehouseman
Keywords: Chewy, Baltimore , Forklift Operator, Professions , Seven Valleys, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!