Maintenance Level 1 Tech
Company: Gamestop, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description:The Maintenance Associate is an entry level position
that provides support to the Maintenance Department by conducting
minor repairs or simple adjustments to facility equipment. This
role focuses on providing assistance to more experienced
Maintenance Associates. The Associate works with general
supervision and will interact with a supervisor several times a
week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback. Many
non-routine activities will require a supervisor's advance
approval.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Assist with major repairs or upgrades to facility/ equipment
and provide support to all areas as needed.
- Make minor repairs on equipment in the Distribution,
Refurbishment, and StoreSupportCenters including electrical,
mechanical, plumbing, air compressors and HVAC repairs.
- Keep operation areas clear of boxes and packing debris; dispose
of trash, sweep, mop and perform general cleaning duties.
- Communicate all issues to management that could result in
process delays, safety issues, or otherwise cause a loss to the
company or its associates.
- Consistent with the general nature of this role, work
collaboratively with others throughout the Refurbishment and
DistributionCenters to achieve or exceed department
- Follow all known safety procedures and utilize good
operational, loss prevention and safety judgment at all times.
- Complete preventative maintenance on current and future
- Contributing to Team Success -Actively participating as a
member of a team to move the team toward the completion of
- Energy - Consistently maintains high levels of activity;
sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor,
effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of
- Safety Awareness -Identifying and correcting conditions that
affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
- Quality Orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all
areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all
aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being
watchful over a period of time.BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years of age and present state-required
proof of age documents
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- At least one year of experience conducting repairs on
electrical and mechanical equipment required.
- Must be able to safely lift and carry items weighing up to 50
pounds, either in conjunction with his or her regular
responsibilities or those assigned in other areas of the
RefurbCenter or DistributionCenter as directed
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach over head with arms and
hands and climb ladders; must be able to climb stairs up to three
flights and not have fear of heightsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB
- Working knowledge of essential math functions (addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and
written English (Bilingual in Spanish preferred)
- Possess the dexterity to utilize writing utensils (pen/pencil),
calculators, small hand-held tools, manual razors and other
mechanical/electrical equipment without assistance
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others;
conduct working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and
to the organization
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to all GameStop policies and
procedures including, but not limited to, those related to
attendance and scheduling requirements, honesty and integrity,
confidentiality, safety, and conflict of interest
Keywords: Gamestop, Inc., Baltimore , Maintenance Level 1 Tech, Professions , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!