Microsoft SQL QA Analyst
Company: ITS - Internet Testing Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is seeking a Microsoft SQL QA
Analyst (focused on QA SQL stored procedures and queries) to join
our team in Baltimore, MD. ITS is looking for local candidates only
and 3rd party resumes will NOT be accepted.
---ITS is a growing technology company providing cutting-edge
technology and quality service to the computer-based testing
industry.---We believe in strong team dynamics, job satisfaction,
and making each team member successful.---Because of our unique and
leading-edge software environment, our employees typically
experience a dramatic increase in their skills and knowledge as
they work at ITS. We believe that work should be fun and that a
successful company needs to nurture its employees, not burn them
Our data QA team is looking for a highly self-motivated SQL
data/query expert will focus on QA database development projects.
This individual will work with database developers on internal and
Database Query Analyst
- Develop SQL tasks to validate software releases within the
- Review optimization needs for stored procedures.
- Operate as an efficiency consultant with the database
Quality Assurance Tester
- Provide feedback, analysis, and design recommendations if
software issues are found.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report
- Optimize SQL scripts using query execution plans.
- Build re-usable automation tests/test scripts using
Project and Product Owner
- Take pride and ownership of projects and tasks assigned to
them, provide status on successes and shortcomings for the
- Communicate verbally and in writing to project managers,
management, and executives (when necessary)
- Manage own time with assigned schedules, project updates, and
assistance with other projects when requested.
- Operate as product and design consultant with end-to-end
ownership of release and quality.
Business and Software Analyst
- Participate or lead in software planning meetings, review
functional requirements, and assess the testing needs to ensure
- Interpret functional requirements and designs to plan, develop,
write, execute, and automate functional and data validation test
- Provide feedback and influence into the product design process
to help the team build testable, performant, and reliable systems
and data models.
- Evaluate scope, provide estimates, and evaluate testing needs
- Ensure system deliverables meet quality objectives in
functionality, performance, stability, security accessibility, and
- 5+ years of experience in data quality assurance testing.
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL
- Automated testing and data validation experience for high
volume and large data sets.
- Experience in leading a QA process from manual to automation
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Any related Certification on Automation Testing is
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Design, Information Systems,
Engineering or other related discipline is a plus.
- Top Workplace in Baltimore
- Casual working environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Competitive salary
- Health / dental / vision insurance
- Company-paid life, STD, LTD
- Tuition / certification reimbursement
- 401K and more...
To be considered:
- Direct applicants only, NO 3RD PARTIES
Testing Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Employees must pass a
background and credit check.
Keyword: QA, Quality Assurance, validation, SQL, TSQL, scripting,
database, queries, automation, data quality, developer
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ITS - Internet Testing Systems, Baltimore , Microsoft SQL QA Analyst, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!