Company: Bowlero Corporation
Location: Glen Burnie
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SUMMARY: Repairs and maintains automatic Pinspotters / Pinsetters,
lane and scoring equipment, building and all other bowling center
equipment at the highest level of operating proficiency. Assists in
the repair and maintenance of the bowling facility. Performs
preventive maintenance, cleaning and /or minor repairs as directed
by the center Facility Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
- Maintains Pinspotters/Pinsetters and related bowling equipment
to Bowlero Corporation specifications as directed.
- Abides by and maintains safety procedures and operation
procedures as required by Bowlero Corporation and OSHA.
- Ensures that shop and machine area are clean and organized at
- Assists the center Facility Manager with the training of new
- Follows the preventive maintenance program for all center
equipment (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Monitors and maintains clean, consistent and scoreable lane
conditions to USBC specifications were required.
- Maintains lane conditioning equipment.
- Monitors and performs daily center maintenance on HVAC,
roofing, plumbing and electrical as instructed by Facility
Manager/General Manager after proper training.
- Quickly and safely corrects pin jams, ball return calls, and
other malfunctions while bowling is in progress.
- Assists in performing both general and emergency maintenance
repairs as directed by the supervisor on duty.
- Maintains and keeps up to date all necessary logs and frames
per stop sheets.
- Must complete the B- Mechanic training programs within
specified time frame.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well
as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: B-Mechanics must possess the ability to read,
analyze, and interpret common technical manuals and schematics.
Responds to common inquiries or complaints from employees,
customers and/or regulatory agencies. Effectively communicates
pertinent information to center management. Applies principles of
logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems. Deals with
nonverbal schematics (formulas, schematics, graphs, etc.) and a
variety of abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent with
algebra, geometry and/or applied mathematics and three to five
years of related experience. Relevant experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bowling center environment where
you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time, and may be asked
to lift up to 30lbs often, team lift up to 100lbs occasionally. The
noise level is typical for bowling.
Keywords: Bowlero Corporation, Baltimore , B MECHANIC, Professions , Glen Burnie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!