Company: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Johns Hopkins Brancati Center for the Advancement of
Community Care in the Division of Internal Medicine is
seekingaResearch Data Manager. The mission of the Brancati Center
is to develop innovative models of care that improve the health of
communities. This position requires the individual to work closely
with team members to support community-based programs and research
studies related to the prevention of chronic disease with a focus
on diabetes prevention.
Please apply here:
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of custom reports in
REDCap/Qualtrics for Research Study Projects in collaboration with
PI, Sr. Data Analyst and research team, including customizing
REDCap databases/dashboards using coding methods.
- Responsible for setting up new data variables in REDCap in line
with CDCs National Diabetes Prevention Program protocols and
procedures, and in particular, metrics required for program
- Responsible for assisting Sr. Data Analyst for setting up
databases in REDCap and other software such as Qualtrics as
- Responsible for summaries and reports, as required for weekly,
semi-annual and annual DPP reports and occasional research data
reports to faculty, staff, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of HIPPA policies to maintain data
- Manage existing program/research data to ensure regulatory
- Perform data quality checks and integrity analysis for both
programs and studies datasets.
- Produce cleaned final datasets for data analytical use by PI
and Sr. Data Analyst.
- Execute basic analysis of randomized control trial studies and
observational studies under direction of Principal Investigators
and Sr. Data Analyst.
- Assist Sr. Data Analyst with the development of training
materials as needed. Provide database and data-entry training to
staff, coordinators, community health workers, and interventionists
- Assist Sr. Data Analyst with the development of Manuals of
Operation Procedures for data management including data quality
assurance and data use protocols.
- Participate in program meetings.
- Collaborate with the faculty leaders and data analyst to
resolve data issues to assure data quality for documentation and
dissemination of data.
- Assist with writing reports as well as manuscript writing and
study paper submission.This description is a general statement of
required duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and
continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as
assigned.Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory)
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline required.
- Three (3) years of related experience required.
- Additional education (Master's level) may substitute for
required experience, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency
You can apply using this link:
Keywords: Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore , Data Analyst, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!