Location: White Marsh
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Why become a NetCraftsmen?
- We are committed to continued training and certification and
our outstanding culture and commitment to employee success have led
us to be recognized as Cisco's Mid-Atlantic Partner of the year for
2020 and asfinalists in the Baltimore Business Journal's 'Best
Places to Work' for the past 4years, including a 2nd place finish
in 2020- Come see why!
- We offer competitive pay and solid benefits including
self-directed PTO and a matching 401(k) with the employer component
- We offer a minimum of 1week and a strong corresponding
budgetper engineer per year (pro-rated) for professional
development/certification AND the time necessary to hit your
training and certificationgoals
- We are NOT a body shop. We hire full-time direct hire
specialists with a driving thirst to learn and improve.
- See our reviews onIndeedandGlassDoorfor validation.
Job DescriptionThis role is for a junior to mid-level firewall
analystto work with our client in Western Baltimore County in a
large enterpriseenvironment, with locations across the United
States. You will be a member of technical staff configuring and
administering a variety of network securitysolutions including Palo
Alto,Juniper and Checkpoint Next Generation Firewalls
This is a direct-hire, full-time role with NetCraftsmen.Currently,
the client is COVID remote, but we anticipate a return to normalcy
at some point and you will need to be on-site in Western Baltimore
county.Local candidates only, but we may consider candidates
willing to self-relocate to the area.
- Aminimumof 3 years of hands-on firewall implementation and
supportexperience with Palo Alto, Checkpointor Juniper NGFW's
- Must possessan active (expert-level) firewall certification:
Juniper (JNCIE-SEC or JNCDS-SEC) , Palo Alto (PCNSE), orCheckpoint
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance, so US Citizenship
or Green Card is required.
- Currently living in a location that is commutable on a daily
basis to the Baltimore MD area, post-COVID, or willing to
self-relocate to the area
- You must be open to a full-time direct hire role with
NetCraftsmen and seeking a base salary of $75,000 to $100,000 (plus
training budget, full benefits and profit-sharing).Desired
- Exposure to enterprise network architecture
- A 4-year academic degree (or better)from an
- Experiencewithvirtual firewalls
- Experiencewith Skybox
Additional InformationAll qualified applicants to NetCraftsmen
career opportunities will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity protected veteran statusor national origin.by
Keywords: Netcraftsmen, Baltimore , Firewall Analyst, Professions , White Marsh, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!