Identity Access Consultant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical
skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and
Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place
for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber
minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative.
You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and
manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and
Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security.
Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge
cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at
an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your
Work you'll do
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable
federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data
with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions
including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping
them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber
Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to
help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers,
customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational
applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the
integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our
team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can
mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're
seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then
Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience working with IAM
- Experience working with identity governance
- Experience working with HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
- Any hands-on experience with the below:
- CA Siteminder, CyberArk, SailPoint, Okta, ForgeRock, IBM
Security Access Manager (Tivoli, ISIM/ISAM), Ping
- Implement and manage identity solutions
Keywords: Deloitte, Baltimore , Identity Access Consultant, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!