Loader: 12pm Start
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K &
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Full-time employment opportunityPurpose: Responsible for
loading trucks with product safely and efficiently. Ensures correct
product and quantity are loaded on the accurate trailer. Operates
power equipment safely.Schedules:Sun-Tues 12pm start time. OR
Weds-Fri 12pm start time. Essential Functions & Basic Functions:
- Inspects assigned jack for safety issues.
- Turns on single and dual temp trailers refrigerator units at
the proper times.
- Loads trucks in sequence based on delivery schedule and routing
using at least 5 load bars per route to ensure a secure
- Distributes finished load sheets to the inside of the trailer,
to the dispatcher, and to the driver.
- Selects product on heavy nights or if understaffed.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area during work
- Operates pallet jack in safe and efficient manner.
- Reports to lead, supervisor or manager if there isn't enough
work on the loading dock.
- Removes debris and empty pallets from the dock upon completion
- Reports any discrepancies in pallet counts, missing repack or
unsound pallets to the lead, supervisor or manager.
- Reports any violation of company policy to supervisor or
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and
procedures, as appropriate for locationPerformance Measurements:
- Loading functions are completed in accordance with Company
standards and procedures including
- Quality standards and safety regulations.
- Effective communication and coordination exist with Company
personnel and with management. Assistance and support are provided
- Deadlines are met.Abilities:
- Understand all unload procedures and the proper staging of all
- Understanding of batching sheets, load sheets, pallet counts,
cubing and depart times.
- Ability to make decisions about the proper blending of repack
and grocery stops together.
- Physical requirements include twisting, turning, bending, and
- Understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for
a more global understanding of all processes.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to
creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. -
M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Additional
- Schedule: Full-timeAdditional Information
Keywords: UNFI, Baltimore , Loader: 12pm Start, Professions , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!