Clinical Trials Site Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you ready to join an exploding CRO with a focus on
neurology, family practice, and dermatology, with plans to include
additional therapy areas in the near future? They are looking to
add a new Site Manager to their two sites located in Rockville and
Annapolis, Maryland. DAY IN THE LIFE:On a day to day the Site
Manager will be responsible for building and managing a team of
Clinical Research Coordinators, site assessments, pre-trial
assessments, site initiation, subject recruitment and retention,
monitoring and close-out, conducting pre-study site selection
visits and assessments, Ensuring site study supplies are adequate
for trial conduct, work to ensure enrollment goals of the study
center are being met, Monitors patient visits, and ensure the
successful buildout of the new research site.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the conduct of your assigned site; responsible for the
training of staff/providers, process development, point of contact
for the Directors of Operations and cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with Business Development and Feasibility on study
- Accountable for enrollment success at sites across all studies;
understand revenue expectations.
- Develop and implement patient recruitment strategies; actively
recruit to achieve enrollment targets.
- Maintain a significant depth of knowledge and experience in
coordinating across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate as primary CRC on at least six studies of medium to
high complexity and back-up CRC on other studies when needed.
- Assist in the development of the annual site roadmap.
- Perform quality control checks on source documentation and
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Department to ensure
quality at the site; create processes and CAPAs to improve
- Support the collection and review of required essential study
documents and reports. Order supportive study supplies (e.g.,
contracts, IXRS, lab kits, nonclinical supply materials, imaging,
laboratory handling manuals, etc.).
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol
- Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits,
- Facilitate site qualification, study initiation, and monitoring
visits, and study close-out activities MUST-HAVES:
- 4 - 8 year of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator
- 1+ year of Management experience
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Keywords: SQRL, Baltimore , Clinical Trials Site Manager, Professions , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!