Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Business Administration Travel Percentage : 0%Job DescriptionAbout
FISAre you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you ll
have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and
relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented
people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is
open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all
fun.About the teamIn today s highly competitive retirement market,
firms must not only deliver superior customer value, but cater to
challenging customer requirements and solve complex problems
efficiently. The team you will join provides Robotics process
automation to the Retirement Operations team helping them save time
and money while reducing risk.About the RoleThe Business Systems
Analyst will work within the Retirement group to perform business
analysis and ensure that all requirement details are communicated
and approved. This role requires the Business Systems Analyst to
think strategically and analytically about business, product, and
technical challenges, with the ability to work across a diverse,
cross-functional team.What you will be doing
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and an
understanding of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
- Consult, document, facilitate, and test internal or client
directed changes related to robotics process automation.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to
business processes to increase efficiency, reduce risk and improve
overall performance of the process automations.
- Leverage Agile principles and solution development life cycle
knowledge in a fast-paced environment to coordinate systems changes
and configuration.What you bring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a business system
analyst in financial sector.
- Practical experience in SQL. Qualified candidate must be able
to construct SQL queries and execute them to create or gather data
needed for testing.
- Ability to develop complete and accurate, specified
- Capable of performing functional testing and documenting
- Collaborative approach with client and team to provide sound
- Effective, appropriate, and timely
- Well versed with writing and executing SQL queries against DB2
- Experience interacting with 3270/mainframe applications, TSO
use a bonus.
- Proven ability to trace business processes and
- Exposure to AWS.
- Experience with SPLUNK or other dashboard tools.
- Exposure to Robotics Process Automation.
- Working knowledge of API s, JSON, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Front end and back-end testing and test data
- Understanding of Retirement and/or financial products is a
plus. Bonus if you have
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to engage with
- Experience in tools such as Rally/Jira & advanced MS Word and
ExcelWhat we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a
broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and
- A broad range of professional education and personal
development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant
issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical
skillset.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Online Privacy Notice .EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law
poster is available here supplement document available here For
positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you
are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to
undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job
description care was taken to include all competencies needed to
successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job
may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be
reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.
Keywords: FIS, Baltimore , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!