CDL A Driver - OTR
Company: Jackie Ruth Trucking LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
CDL A Driver - OTR
This is a 1099 contractor position that is subject to
pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and background check. The
ideal candidate is an experienced OTR driver that has superior
attention to detail. We are looking for a team player that knows
how to effectively communicate while being a master in their role.
Dry van and flatbed experience preferred. All endorsements are
welcome. Must have or be able to obtain TWIC card.
- Valid Class A CDL License without restrictions.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years CDL Class A OTR experience.
- Clean motor vehicle record. (No accidents for past 3
- Proof of a recent DOT physical.
- Pass a drug and alcohol test. (No previous failed
- Pass a road test.
Candidate must be proficient in the following:
- Operating semi tractor with or without trailer.
- Performing pre and post inspections on tractor and
- Maintaining accurate electronic daily driving log.
- Routing and navigation.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Utilizing android tablet and smartphone devices to access
various job related applications.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Remain current on all DOT and FMCSA rules and regulations on a
State and Federal level.
- Maintain excellent safety scores to remain insurable under
company policy at no added expense.
- Be dedicated to both safety and punctuality.
- Possess extensive knowledge of hours of service (HOS).
- Maintain a record of all working components on tractor and
- Be able to diagnose mechanical issues.
- Make suggestions for preventive maintenance on tractor and
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- $0.65 per mile or 20% of each load (negotiable pending
Keywords: Jackie Ruth Trucking LLC, Baltimore , CDL A Driver - OTR, Professions , Laurel, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!