Professional Land Surveyor
Company: Kcw Engineering Technologies Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
At KCW, we provide real-time opportunities for career growth and
mentorship, creating a brighter future for the communities we
serve. KCW is a women-owned firm with over 40 years of experience
designing projects within the Baltimore-Washington Area. Our
diverse expertise in civil engineering, land surveying, electrical
distribution engineering, and traffic control design and
inspections. KCW has the unique experience to service everything on
the utility pole.Our foundational principles of opportunity,
mentorship, and servant leadership continue in KCW's structure
today. We foster a culture that celebrates and supports our team's
lives inside and outside KCW. We welcome cross-training across
departments enabling team members to diversify their skills, grow
their careers, and expand our capabilities for our clients. KCW is
just as committed to giving back to local communities as they are
to designing them. Our team gives back year-round supporting House
of Ruth Maryland, STEM mentorship of the next generation, and
KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc. is recruiting for a Maryland
Licensed Professional Land Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years'
experience. Having additional licenses in adjoining states and
Washington DC is preferred.Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Contract administration and project management experience.
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance on all projects.
- Ability to organize and supervise field survey crews and office
- Preparation of boundary surveys, plats and legal descriptions
and topographic surveys.
- Construction Stakeout experience including computations and cut
sheet preparation.Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in land surveying
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Experience with survey field equipment.
- Experience with new technology including 3D scanning.
- Experience in "Deed" research including retrieving information
from various jurisdictions.Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with MicroStation a plus.
- Experience with MSHA survey procedure and project delivery a
- Auto CAD
- Civil 3DEducation:
- A four-year degree in Surveying or Engineering from an
accredited College/University is preferred, but not required.
- Hybrid/remote schedule available
- Company-paid mental health program
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- $25,000 company-paid life insurance
- Supplemental Life and Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursementKCW Engineering Technologies, Inc.KCW
Engineering is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Kcw Engineering Technologies Inc, Baltimore , Professional Land Surveyor, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!