Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Baltimore
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Leadership opportunity with competitive base salary and
- Top 400 ENR firm with a growing office seeking leadership
- Recognized as a leader in the construction management and
general contracting market
- Wide Range of projects including Mixed-use, and
- Award winning customer service
- Experience across multiple product types shows dedication to
- Ability to adapted to the ever changing market place
- Unrivaled resources needed to deliver the highest quality
- Responsible for submittal processing, requisition creation, RFI
management, RFP/PC management
- Works closely with team members in all aspects of the
- Planning and time management to ensure projects are completed
within set time frames
- Attend and arrange meetings ans ensure all stakeholders are
aware of projects progress
- Work with engineers, architects, construction managers ans
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate
- Up to 15 years of relevant experience in commercial work.
- Good communication, organizational and time management
- Applicants must demonstrate abilities in reading, understanding
and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and
intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage
multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to
detailJob OfferOpportunity for a life long career with award wining
company. If qualified Apply Now!MPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Baltimore , Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Baltimore, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!