Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new
opportunity. Join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a
Material Handler and work at a premier Fortune 500 company
specializing in the healthcare manufacturing industry. We're here
every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it
can be. Bring your energy and find out what's next for you.
- Schedule: 2pm to 10:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate: $18.36/hour
- Opportunity to be hired on full-time and receive outstanding
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global
What's a typical day as a Material Handler? You'll be:
- Unloads pallets and cases from inbound trailers and/or
containers manually and/or using MHE to include manual pallet jack,
motorized pallet jack, sit down or standup forklift, and standing
- Operates a forklift and picks items as high as 35 feet in the
- Builds pallets and delivers them to designated area for
- Uses sit down forklift, electric or manual pallet jack to load
- Uses RF scanner to ensure that totes, pallets, and carts are
loaded correctly onto trucks for customer delivery.
- Operates various MHE and follows general sequencing and process
- Places incoming merchandise into inventory.
- Conducts physical inventories as required.
Interested? Use this link to schedule a phone interview today:
Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect
you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace
diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that
is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities,
perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more
inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for
accommodation related to our application process can be directed to
Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and
local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar
individuals from employment.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Baltimore , Material Handler, Professions , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!