Economic Inclusion Report Analyst
Company: Johns Hopkins University
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Economic Inclusion Report Analyst
Requisition #: 595103
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 27, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Location: 1812 Ashland Ave Ste 400, Baltimore, MD 21205
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift, 8:30 am 4:30 pm
Weekend work required
The Economic Inclusion Reporting Analyst will be a key member of
the team and reports to the Director of Economic Inclusion, Johns
Hopkins Health System ("JHHS") Facilities Design + Construction
("FD+C"), by providing analytical, programmatic, and administrative
assistance related to the management of the JHHS FD+C Economic
Inclusion Program, policies, and the JHHS/Johns Hopkins University
("JHU") joint economic inclusion efforts and initiatives (e.g.,
HopkinsLocal, BLocal). The position is responsible for a range of
duties to include data entry, collection, monitoring, analysis and
reporting on minority and women-owned businesses ("M/WBE") and
local business ("LBE") participation; outreach, engagement, and
training; and program support.
Bachelor's degree in business, political science, public
administration, or an engineering or construction related area is
- Requires five (5) years of related and progress experience as a
Data Analyst or comparable position.
- Experience beyond the work experience requirement may be
substituted for the Bachelor's degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in Supplier Diversity or Economic
Inclusion, Contract Administration, Construction Administration,
Project Management or related field will equate to one (1) year of
- Analytical expertise and accuracy, critical thinker, curious;
ability to dig deep to understand underlying data elements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent data management skills; ability to clean and
consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Comfortable working with large datasets and generating insights
to inform staff.
- Ability to extract, comprehend and analyze data while
determining the necessary course of action in an independent,
professional and timely manner.
- Comfortable using data to tell a story and enjoys creating
charts, tables, and presentations.
- Superb communication skills and ability to assist in
translating data and analysis into implementable policy.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible to changes to
priorities and workload.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Skilled in communication using tact, discretion and diplomacy
with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative, enjoys working with various teams, can work well
with internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Interest in the design and construction industry is a
- Basic understanding of diversity and inclusion procurement and
contracting programs (i.e., MBE, WBE programs) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP and B2Gnow is preferred but not
- Working knowledge of PMWeb is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access is preferred but not
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for
our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins
Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain
from using any tobacco products during their work shifts -
including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or
To apply, visit
Keywords: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore , Economic Inclusion Report Analyst, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!