IT Program Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Family:Program ManagementTravel Required:NoneClearance
Required:Public TrustWhat You Will Do:
- Provide general support to NIH-wide programs managed by the NIH
OMA Division of Compliance Management (DCM), Management Operations
Branch (MOB) staff to include research and reviews/assessments
(e.g., edit, assist with development, and provide recommendations)
related to requests submitted to each of these programs: Manual
Chapters, Delegations of Authority (DOAs), Organizational Changes,
and Policy Manuals.
- Support staff to solve inter- and intra-departmental functions
and tasks including improvements to the program's specific systems,
policies and procedures, processing submissions for clearances and
approval; develop internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) to
enhance and streamline functional areas.
- Assist MOB program leads on IT initiatives including
requirements assessment and development, workflow development and
maintenance, and perform user acceptance testing.
- Assist with further developing and updating MS Teams Platforms,
and intranet and internet SharePoint program sites, provide update
recommendations and coordinate changes with MOB staff.
- Support the development and implementation of stakeholder
communication and training using a variety of communication tools,
including PowerPoint, Articulate and other emerging
- Assess program processes and additional data and make
recommendations to improve the program's specific systems,
policies, and procedures; process submission requests from NIH
staff related to new or modified manual chapters for clearance and
approval; check email inboxes, add information to spreadsheets for
tracking purposes; completing template memos and emails; provide
updates as status changes.
- Research, analyze, prepare, and submit multi-media
presentations, summary reports and recommendations on special
projects to enhance program functions or implement new
- Assist program staff with administrative functions on special
projects, coordinating communications, consolidating responses for
submissions, coordinating teleconferences and meetings, and other
collaborative solutions for program modernization efforts.
- Collect, analyze, and organize relevant qualitative and
statistical evaluation information and program information to
prepare clear and effective reports.
- Review outgoing correspondence and other documents for
procedural and grammatical accuracy, accessibility, proper format,
and conformance to established policies and procedures.
- Organize meetings and conferences; invite attendees; coordinate
audio/visual requirements; coordinate teleconferencing; confirm
speakers/presentations; prepare and disseminate agendas, handouts,
and other required documents; prepare and consolidate notes, action
items and follow-up, including partnering with senior leadership to
guide, train and update, stakeholders.
- Handle and resolve complex and/or unusual problems and
emergency situations as they arise; work with staff to improve the
efficiency and effectiveness of administrative operations; develop
expeditious and efficient methods to solve problems.
- Manage multiple priorities, communicate effectively both
written and verbally, and work independently and with a team. What
You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related management
- Experience assessing and developing requirements documentation,
developing workflows and user acceptance testing.
- Proficiency with SharePoint maintenance and MS Office 365,
including use of Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, and Project
- Experience developing and implementing employee training using
a variety of training methods and materials, including online
options, desk references, guidebooks, presentations, and
- Manage multiple priorities, communicate effectively both
written and verbally, and work independently and with a team.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, to a
diverse stakeholder group.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management
skills. What We Offer:Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total
rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a
flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating
a diverse and supportive workplace.Benefits include:
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Group Term Life and Travel Assistance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible
- Transit and Parking Commuter Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development, Certifications &
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- annual membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Benefits via Corestream (Critical Care, Hospital
Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance and ID theft
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
bonusAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status,
protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
regulation.Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair
Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation. Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Baltimore , IT Program Analyst, Professions , Glenelg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!