Logistics Analyst II
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos is currently seeking a
Logistics Analyst II to support the INSCOM G4 GIL program at
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.Primary Responsibilities
- Conducts complex inventory, distribution and network studies,
monitor inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop
strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Collects, processes, and maintains data for analysis. Develops
enterprise and/or program-level supply chain reports and metrics in
areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders,
and delivery processes for senior management.
- Identifies, evaluates and develops procedures that are cost
effective and meet business objectives. Recommends improvements to
existing or planned logistics processes.
- Monitors the external environment and internal trends to
identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) in
the supply chain.
- Provides detailed analysis of end-to-end performance.
Documents, tracks and reports the flow of materials and equipment
between requestor, approver, buyer, vendor, freight forwarder,
receiving HUB and receiving site to ensure items are being
delivered from the vendor, properly received at the freight
forwarder, receipts and invoices match and payments are authorized
in a timely manner.
- Monitors inventory and analyzes requirements to assist in the
development of strategies to achieve desired delivery times and
order fill rates.
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business
opportunities and proposals.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external
- Point of contact for order status to requestors, and
supply-chain related queries to procurement and freight
- Interacts with customers to understand their distribution
- May participate in inter-departmental task forces charged with
improving supply chain performance.
- Develops new and refines existing internal analysis tools.
- Provides leadership and guidance to lower level analysts as
- Knowledge in shipping, receiving, storing, issuing stock
control measures and accounting procedures.
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such
as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of
contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming
supplies and equipment
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance
- Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A) experience.
- Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) experience.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritize and execute
against multiple priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of databases and spreadsheets; excellent
data entry skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read,
write, and comprehend relevant logistics documentation.
- Advanced level experience and skills operating MS-Office Suite
including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Expertise with basic military logistics, supply and maintenance
shop operations.Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or a
related field from an accredited university/college with six years
of experience in military logistics; or
- Military equivalent training in logistics and eight years of
- US Citizen. Final Top-Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5
Background Investigation and favorable eligibility determination
for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD
704.Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
law. REQNUMBER: R-00099305All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in
accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Leidos, Baltimore , Logistics Analyst II, Professions , Aberdeen, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!