Posted on: May 28, 2023
Dispatcher - $20-$22Our client in Jessup, MD is looking for
hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait---
apply today!What's in it for you?
- 2pm-until M- F - a saturday maybe involved but not often.
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environmentWhat will you be doing?
- Gathers and records delivery time information from route
- Communicates with management and customer service on route
driver locations as requested, deliveries that will not be made
within delivery windows, and truck breakdowns.
- Reviews delivery logs daily for accuracy making corrections as
- Works with purchasing department on all product pick-ups, and
assigning drivers to complete pick-ups and return product and
paperwork to receiving.
- Reassigns drivers to delivery routes when another driver calls
- Makes and communicates minor delivery route adjustments as
- Addresses customer issues and directs calls to customer service
- Makes adjustments that will cause substantial disruption in a
route or meeting delivery time windows.What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- 3-5 Years of ExperienceWhy should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
goalsAre you Interested?Stop your job search and apply today! Share
this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every
successful hire.ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of
providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are
committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment
by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At
ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Baltimore , Dispatcher II, Professions , Jessup, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...