Construction Project Manager
Company: Us Lbm Holdings, Llc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Construction Project Manager - Careers at US LBM Holdings and
Subsidiaries Share with friends or Subscribe! Back to Openings
Construction Project Manager Department: Alco Doors Office: Alco -
Location: Baltimore, MD
Click Here to Apply Now Building - Future Leaders!Alco Doors, a
Division of US LBM, Is Seeking -a Construction Project Manager -for
Our Baltimore, MD Location.
What you should know about working at Alco Doors:
- We're all about teamwork! -All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! -We have local and corporate team
members to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. -This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. -US LBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! -We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. -We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as a Construction
- Review contracts and adjustments upon completion of jobs
- Conduct pre-construction -meetings with estimating, sales,
on-site Project Manager, and Subcontractor teams
- Create submittal packages and detailing of projects
- Create handing and material matrices
- Work with Purchasing and Production teams to set schedules of
- Liaison between the business and customers
- Review special orders, track purchase orders, and estimate
change orders for approval
- Job site visits
- Commercial Division 8 Door Frames and HardwareWe want you to
build your career with us! Can you check all of these
boxes?Construction Project Manager -Requirements:
- Experience. -Proven construction project management
- Special Skills. -Strong skills in the ability to read,
comprehend, and interpret blueprints.
- Communication. -Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. -High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Teamwork. -Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. -Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. -Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1 st -of
the month after 30 days).
- The Good. -401(k) with company match.
- The Best. -Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. -Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? -We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Alco Doors!Alco
Doors, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Click Here to
Apply Applicant Tracking System Powered by -
Keywords: Us Lbm Holdings, Llc, Baltimore , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...