Company: Staff Group West Inc
Location: Bel Air
Posted on: November 20, 2023
We are seeking experienced Apartment and Building Maintenance
Technicians with own tools and transportation with strong
troubleshooting, plumbing, electrical, drywall/painting experience
to perform apartment repairs. Candidate will work in Apartment
Community. Work hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Saturdays work days are as needed
Duties of Maintenance Technician:
* -TURN OVER Techs: Qualified candidate must be able to complete an
apartment Turnover / Make ready check list. Perform appropriate
repairs in apartment for rental purpose.
* Perform Appliance troubleshooting and repairs, plumbing repairs,
and electrical repairs / Installations.
* Perform apartment unit drywall patches and minor painting.
* -HVAC Operations: Tech may be asked to troubleshoot Central Air
Condition and Heating Units. EPA Certification may be required in
* Prioritize Maintenance daily Work Order. Report to Maintenance
Supervisor and Community Manager. -
Apartment Maintenance, Service Tech, Service Supervisor, Turnover
Tech, Make ready Tech, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC Systems, EPA,
Universal, Central AC, Lighting, Troubleshooting, Painting,
Plumbing, Appliance Repair, Electrical, Drywall Repair, Lifting,
Work Order,Grounds keeping, Property Management, Fair Housing Laws,
Dishwasher Repair, Stove Repair, Refrigerator Repair /
Keywords: Staff Group West Inc, Baltimore , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Bel Air, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!