Enterprise Business Architect
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking an experienced Enterprise Business
Architect who excels in bridging the gap between business and
technology, and who can communicate complex concepts in simple,
non-technical terms, to join us and support the Social Security
Administration (SSA) and their mission to meet the changing needs
of the public, positively impacting at least 65 million American
lives per month. The ideal candidate will have expertise in BPMN
(Business Process Model and Notation), RDMS (Relational Database
Management Systems), and possess strong people skills. Selected
candidate will play a crucial role in guiding project teams,
ensuring they have the necessary artifacts to implement their
initiatives successfully.TEAM CULTURE Your passion and values might
be a good fit for our teams if you answer "yes" to the following
- Are you looking for a company that puts employees first, with a
focus on career, flexibility, and well-being?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and teammates and
believe that the best ideas are fostered in an inclusive
- Are you searching for a team with a strong sense of ownership,
urgency, and drive for daily mission success?
- Are you comfortable with proactive outward communication and
- Do you enjoy being a catalyst, solving complex problems, and
providing innovative solutions?
- Do you have the flexibility, creativity, and resilience to
pivot the mission for success?MENTORSHIP & CAREER GROWTH Our teams
are dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that
celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Experienced engineers
will be assigned to new hires for one-on-one mentoring,
collaborative code reviews, and coaching on customer engagement to
help each new hire successfully onboard and demonstrate their
skills. Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages
your strengths and will help you further develop your skillset.DAY
TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES Every position we take is more rewarding
when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference
to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life
changing service to those around, you this is the place for you.
Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued
regardless of contractor or employee status. Find your "Why" with
us and take your place in our Leidos Family The work effort will
- Translate technical jargon into simple, non-technical language
for effective communication with cross-functional teams.
- Utilize BPMN to create clear and visual representations of
business processes that can be easily understood by non-technical
team members and provide the Business Architecture team the
necessary artifacts for execution and delivery.
- Lead the creation and delivery of all necessary artifacts for
business analysis, ensuring they meet quality standards.FOUNDATION
FOR SUCCESS ( Basic Qualifications ) This experience is the
foundation a candidate needs to be successful in this position:
- Master's degree and 6+ years of experience in a enterprise
business architect field or bachelor's degree and 8+ years of
experience in an enterprise business architect related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- 4+ years of experience in Lifecycle and/or process
- 4+ years of experience in supporting, developing and guiding
process improvements for a technology organization
- 4+ years of Experience in developing, collecting, analyzing and
presenting research data to support process improvements
- 4+ years conducting gap analysis
- 4+ years utilizing BPMN to create clear and visual
representations of business processes
- Experience collaborating between self-organizing,
cross-functional technical teams
- Ability to provide impact analyses
- Ability to provide risk analyses Selected candidate must reside
within two (2) hours of SSA Headquarters in Woodlawn, MD OR be
willing to relocate prior to first day of employment FACTORS TO
HELP YOU SHINE ( Required Skills ) These skills will help you
succeed in this position:
- Rapid and flexible response to change along with
self-organization and motivation
- Developing ITSM processes at an enterprise level
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Experience performing systems analysis that cross multiple
- Expertise in writing, listening, note taking along with
effective communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player
who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
- Prior SSA or Federal government experience (nice to have). At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams and contribute to our communities.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for
our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision,
and Values guide the way we do business. Every position we take is
more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work
makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your
passion is enabling life changing service to those around, you this
is the place for you. Find your passion in a team environment where
all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status.
We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family. Are
you an US citizen, US resident, or Visa candidate and think you
might fit? We recommend you apply and start the conversation today!
Join us in supporting our SSA contracts in Woodlawn, Maryland. Pay
Range: Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Baltimore , Enterprise Business Architect, Professions , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!