Floating Maintenance Technician (Apartment Maintenance)
Company: Maryland Management Company
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty
communities with just under 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and
Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate
about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional
customer experience, and contributing to the communities we serve.
As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset
and we are committed to the success and development of each
individual on our team.
Position floats between property in Columbia & Sykesville.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Completion of resident work orders
- Apartment Turnovers
- Emergency on-call maintenance after hours
- Snow Removal
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- CFC Certification Preferred
- Apartment Maintenance experience preferred
- Must have basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry and appliance
- Must have a reliable transportation
- Must have your own tools
- Upon conditional offer, background check and pre-employment
drug screening required Additional Information
Maryland Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits
- Excellent health benefits package, including company-paid
- Room for advancement
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401k plan with a match contribution
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet and other social company functions
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to
describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this
position. It is subject to change, modification, and addition as
deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are
conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug test and subject to a
background check, which are conducted in compliance with any
applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Maryland Management Company, Baltimore , Floating Maintenance Technician (Apartment Maintenance), Professions , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!