Security Analyst III - Edgewood, MD - **Active Top Secret Clearance Required**
Company: Patricio Enterprises
Posted on: December 6, 2017
**CLEARANCE: Must have an active Top Secret Clearance to be considered**
**BENEFITS:** **401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement****.**
Patricio Enterprises is seeking an Administrative Assistant (Security Analyst) to provide support to the JPEO-CBD HQ Facilities and Security Managers with daily operational tasks for all JPEO-CBD facilities.** **
**Primary duties will include (but not limited to)**:
* Perform security duties in all JPEO-CBD owned and operated buildings located in the National Capitol Region (i.e., APG, MD; Stafford, VA; Ft. Belvoir, VA; the Pentagon; and Ft. Detrick, MD) to support JPEO-CBD mission-essential functions.
* Serve as alternate Special Security Representative, supporting the JPEO-CBD Security Office and fulfilling the following key roles during the establishment of the JPEO-CBD SCIF:
* Implement and manage day-to-day administration of SCIF security
* Provide advice on and assist senior leaders with SCI program management and policy, plans, and operations integration
* Serve as a liaison with representatives from DIA, Department of the Army Special Security Office, and other U.S. DoD intelligence agencies
* Report directly to the Chief of Safety, Security, and Facilities regarding operational issues, SOPs, etc.
* Ensure the safeguarding of all JPEO-CBD COMSEC
* Maintain access and control of other JPEO-CBD secure locations (i.e., SIPRNET rooms)
* Serve as an Access Control Point, responsible for entry requirements, physical security, and force protection measures required to grant access to personnel entering the JPEO-CBD facilities. Responsibilities include:
* Identifying and implementing security risk mitigation for the JPEO-CBD facility
* Establishing security controls for access of visitors and issuing building badges
* Processing and completing personnel security applications through the Personnel Security System for security background checks
* Completing requests for electronic fingerprints for final processing and conducting routine reviews of JPAS for status of personnel security clearance investigations
* Maintaining an access roster for classified locations, ensuring that only authorized personnel have access
* Screening all required documentation and performing all related functions of physical security and access control prior to issuance of visitor badges for entrance to the facility
* Ensuring all perimeter doors of JPEO-CBD facilities are secured at the end of duty hours
* Reviewing system documentation and monitoring internal CCTV systems and building alarm system effectiveness and functionality
* Monitoring alarm system effectiveness for classified locations (i.e., the SIPRnet Cafe)
* Ensure timely repair of all internal access control systems and control devices
* Working with the JPEO-CBD Security Specialist to ensure success of all security programs, making recommendations to improve security operations and briefing higher management on impact issues affecting daily operation functions
* Managing destruction procedures for unclassified and FOUO working papers for all JPEO-CBD facilities
* Respond to scheduled and unscheduled (i.e., emergency) events in accordance with the ---SSF Mission Support SOP--- on a voluntary basis.
* Drive Government vehicles as needed to complete job duties.
* Successfully complete all training related to the assigned position (e.g., DTS training, OSHA training, mandatory online Aberdeen Proving Ground/Edgewood driver---s training course, other security training, etc.) as required by the Government lead.
* Responsible for covering front desk requirements, as needed.
**EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:**
* Possess a Bachelor---s degree in Business Management or a related discipline, as well as five (5) years of general experience and three (3) years of relevant experience or an Associate---s degree or Professional Certification in Business Management or a related discipline, as well as seven (7) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
* Have a valid state Driver---s License.
* Possess detailed knowledge of DoD and Department of the Army security programs areas (i.e., Personnel, Physical, Information, and Operation Security).
* Knowledgeable of DoD, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and Department of the Army SCIF daily operational functions and procedural requirements.
**EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.**Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Tracking Code:* 6194
*POSITION:* Security Analyst III
*LOCATION:* Edgewood, MD (APG)
*STATUS:* Funded/ Full Time
*TRAVEL:* up to 25%
*Job Location:* Edgewood, Maryland, United States
*Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Keywords: Patricio Enterprises, Baltimore, Security Analyst III - Edgewood, MD - **Active Top Secret Clearance Required**, Professions, Edgewood, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!