Technician Pharmacy Clinical
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Technician Pharmacy Clinical - Emergency Department 001 - FT,Night - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MDWork Schedule: This is a 7 pm to 7:30 am 7 on 7 off Night Shift Wednesday through Tuesday medication reconciliation primarily and other pharmacy responsibilities as needed.Why Join Ascension? For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity toTechnician Pharmacy Clinical, performs clinical support functions related to medication use and patient care as directed.You will:
- Collects and analyzes patient centered data, facilitates patient education, and performs documentation to support clinical functions and patient care.
- Develops, implements, and completes medication use-related projects as required.
- Provides educational programming to pharmacy department and assigned patient care units.
- Serves as a resource related to operational and clinical issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies patients medication related problems, and coordinates resources and information to improve patient care.
- Communicates patients specific medication needs, concerns problems with health care providers and family members: provides instructions to patients and family members on the procedures to obtain medications prescribed to them; facilitates and coordinates provision of patients discharge prescription fulfillment.What You Will Need Education and Work Experience:
- HS or Equivalent
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required: Two years of experience working as a Pharmacy Technician, preferably in a retail/ambulatory pharmacy setting. Must have demonstrated excellent verbal communication skills; excellent organization, multitasking skills and ability to keep track of a record information from multiple sources; and extensive knowledge of medication names, doses, dosage forms and usage.Equal Employment Opportunity We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Baltimore , Technician Pharmacy Clinical, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!