Senior Principal Manufacturing Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is
seeking a Senior Principal Manufacturing Analyst to join its
team within the Final Assembly area of the Manufacturing
position is located in Linthicum,Maryland.
The Sr. Principal Manufacturing
Analyst will be directly responsible for the
development and management of the master production schedule for
antenna production lines. This position will work directly with the
Manager, Final Assembly Production Control Manager, and Antenna
Control Manager as well as multiple Operational Engineers and
The Sr. Principal
Manufacturing Analyst will:
- Work independently to develop correct cadence of kit
releases to support the floor production control team.
- Develop strategies to properly utilize tooling fixtures
and test areas (including timing of calibration and capacity
- Analyze complex data and works with Operation Engineers
to identify and address bottle necks in the production
- Create daily visibility and execution plans for cell
Management, Quality Excellence, and Production Control Teams to
- Work directly with Cell Management to identify
and offer solutions to lower cost and increase efficiency based off
- Work directly with Cell Management to baseline
manufacturing plans, manage variation, and work to reduce deviation
- Work in multiple modules of planning (capacity, lead
time, resource and forward planning).
- Must be able to give direction to other Manufacturing
Analysts and Material Control Specialists.
The selected candidate
should be able to:
- Interact with internal and external
customers regarding planning, problem resolution, and process
- Be experienced in one or more areas of
- Contribute to the development of new
concepts, techniques and standards.
- Communicate effectively with all
facets of the organization including executive management.
- Develop and deliver presentations to a variety of
organizationsand levels of management.
- Work independently with
little or no direction.
- Bachelors degree with 10 years of
relatedexperience or8 Years with a Masters degree.
- Must possess a strong understanding of Production Control
- Statistical Process Control experience including base
lining and variance control
- Strong skills in using Microsoft applicants: Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, Word including the ability to create complex
- Six Sigma certification and Value Stream mapping
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience with SAP
- MRP experience including forward and lead time
- Resource and capacity planning
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Baltimore , Senior Principal Manufacturing Analyst, Professions , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!