Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Company: CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Location: Owings Mills
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Resp & Qualifications
SUMMARY: This position resides within Customer Experience and
Insights in the Strategic Marketing and Communications division.
which supports all areas of the organization with strategically
relevant insights. Clients include senior level decision makers
(Senior Directors, VPs, SVPs, EVPs) throughout the organization.
Senior Digital Marketing Analysts work with minimal supervision and
act as a consultative resource for their internal clients. This
position reports to the Manager of Market Analytics.
If you are chosen for this role…
You will be responsible for defining and implementing measurement
strategies that align with business objectives; producing
meaningful marketing KPI-driven analyses and delivering performance
reports with actionable insight that tell the complete story
through data. This individual will serve as a multichannel expert
(i.e. advertising, social media, email, direct mail,
communications), working closely with internal stakeholders and
leadership to ensure alignment with corporate goals. You will need
to go beyond crunching data to understand the business needs of
your clients and to make actionable recommendations that influence
the strategic direction of the organization. You will lead the
analytic process as well as developing and delivering client
recommendations & reports, and presenting to stakeholders,
including senior executive-level clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited
to the following:
Under the guidance of the Marketing leadership:
Duties and Responsibilities
Campaign measurement strategy
- Identify business objectives and lead the development of
multi-channel reporting frameworks (i.e. on/offline advertising,
social, email, direct mail), including benchmarks and KPIs
- Regularly collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop
integrated marketing campaigns across channels and marketing
- Develop advanced measurement models and capabilities by
leveraging best in class methodologies (advanced attribution
models, media mix models) that follow the customer journey across
unbranded and branded digital platforms
- Stay current with advertising and media trends and identify
areas of opportunity.
Reporting and Analysis
- Monitor social and digital analytics tools and provide insights
and analysis monthly and quarterly on trends and performance.
- Collect, analyze, and create reports from available digital
data sources to evaluate the impact of marketing programs in
achieving their stated objectives
- Develop performance reports and drive the storytelling
approach, providing actionable insights based on available
analytics data from multiple offline and online channels
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness
of different marketing campaigns
- Set, monitor and analyze KPIs using native and third-party
reporting platforms to determine digital campaign performance and
Partner with internal and external marketing partners
- Develop close working relationship with internal Strategic
Marketing team to ensure the data analysis performed will inform
and drive their strategy.
- Develop strong agency partner and vendor relationships to
ensure data received meets our internal objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Social
Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics or other analytical discipline or
equivalent work experience is required. Master's degree in Business
or other quantitative discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a digital
- Aptitude to synthesize and create a cohesive picture from a
wide variety of information types and sources.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues and findings
in writing and orally to both technical and non-technical
- Able to generate creative ideas and solutions to business
- Demonstrated ability to deliver dynamic, engaging, and
professional telephone and in-person presentations to
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and
- Strong time management skills and able to work on multiple
tasks or projects concurrently.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver polished,
- Demonstrated ability to work both on a team and
- Proficiency in or strong aptitude for working with multiple
data sets and conducting analyses.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Excel and
- Experience with attribution measurement tools and models
- Experience with offline media channel analysis.
- Experience with industry standard analytics tools for digital
advertising reporting, web reporting (i.e. Google Analytics) Cloud
reporting platforms (Datorama, Google Cloud Platform and Google
Data Studio), social reporting (i.e. Sprinklr, native platforms),
email reporting (i.e. Campaigner).
Department: Customer Experience Research
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO)
employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 07/25/2019
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any
debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible
to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of
this position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The
hands are regularly used to write, type, handle, and feel small
controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear.
Weights up to 10 pounds are occasionally lifted.
The physical demand described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be
modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship
Keywords: CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, Baltimore , Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, Professions , Owings Mills, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!