Service Desk Technician
Company: Mariner Finance
Location: White Marsh
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Are you a recent college graduate or are you just starting out in
an IT Service Desk role? Are you team oriented and focused on
providing creative solutions? If so, Mariner Finance has an amazing
opportunity to join our team as a Service Desk Technician at our
Headquarters in White Marsh, MD.
Become a part of a fast growing, dynamic company, and join a team
that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If
you enjoy resolving various IT issues and developing out of the box
solutions, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides internal clients with 1st level IT support
company-wide via telephone, email or instant message.
- Configures and installs hardware, software, and
- Provides evening and weekend support (off-hours support), as
assigned, on a rotating basis.
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software, applications,
network, user access, or related issues.
- Creates tickets and documents all activities in helpdesk
- Interacts with Network services, software systems engineering,
and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify
and correct core problem.
- Escalates more complex problems or unresolved issues to next
level of support.
- Utilizes and becomes proficient with Navigant's standard
support tools (i.e. GPS, CIM).
- Addresses client questions using available information
- Complies with Corporate IT Service Management and Service Desk
policies, procedures and directives.
- Achieves metrics in support of service level agreements, client
satisfaction surveys and completed incidents/requests.
- Recommends process changes as needed to improve service
- Creates/Maintains support documentation and procedures.
- Communicates company IT policies and standards.
- Stays current with information technology systems and industry
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in Help Desk or IT
support role required.
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Information Technology certifications can be substituted for
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience with scripting such as batch files and powershell
- Experience with Windows 10 and server 2012 preferred.
- Strong time management and communication skills to support
growing business function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to drive, sit, use hands to handle, reach with hands and
arms, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust
benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered
veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Mariner Finance, Baltimore , Service Desk Technician, Professions , White Marsh, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!