Senior CERT Analyst with Security Clearance
Company: ManTech International
Posted on: November 14, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future ManTech is seeking a
motivated, career and customer orientedSenior CERT Analyst to join
our team in Chantilly, VA or Denver, CO to provide unparalleled
support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding
career within ManTech. Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to: * Provides leadershipand high level Systems Security
Support managing tool cyber activity.
* Performs security event and incident correlation using
information gathered from a variety of sources within the
* Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope,
urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability
and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
* Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection
through final resolution.
* Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a
result of cyber incidents
* Performs cyberengineering trend analysis and reporting. Position
Requirements: * Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in
* Minimum/General Experience:8 years of related experience
* Experience workingwith a Cybersecurity Operations Center
* Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Engineering environment desired
* IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
certification required Demonstrated technical experience in: *
Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
* Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
* Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and
* Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
* Must have experience working with various event logging systems
and must be proficient in the review of security event log
analysis. Previous experience with Security Information and Event
Monitoring (SIEM) platforms such as Arcsight, that perform log
collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is also
Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
* Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
* Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
priorities. Security Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with polygraph
Physical Requirements: * Must be able to be in a stationary
position more than 50% of the time
* Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information
with peers and senior personnel
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a computer #LI-MMJ ManTech International
Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its
role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental
disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated
Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed
Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by
law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a
result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click
and provide your name and contact information.
Keywords: ManTech International, Baltimore , Senior CERT Analyst with Security Clearance, Professions , Chantilly, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!