Retail Sales Lead, Fabletics (The Mall in Columbia - Columbia, MD)
Company: TechStyle Fashion Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Retail Sales Lead, Fabletics (The Mall in Columbia - Columbia,
MD) Columbia, MD Job Description TechStyle Fashion Group -
Fabletics Retail is currently looking for a Full-Time Sales Lead
for our Fabletics Retail Store. How Do You Fit In? As the Sales
Lead you would be responsible for providing a best in class retail
store customer experience and support in sales and operations.
Using cutting edge technology you will enable our Customers to shop
seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Work alongside
the Store Manager, store supervisors, and a team of highly
personable associates to help our Customers Live their Passion. The
right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly energetic
individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You will join a
tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working
together to achieve aggressive goals, and meet timelines to drive
the business forward. This position will report to the Store
- Embody our culture and values and providing insight to our
Customers on how to Live their passion.
- Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by
providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store
environment ranging from store events & promotions to community
- Provides training and immediate feedback around our Customer
Experience Playbook & other performance expectations (Customer
Engagement, Omnicart, Member Chat, etc.)
- Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire
associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
- Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to
increase overall Customer experience.
- Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store
easy to shop and add value to the Customer's purchase journey.
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store
Manager to continuously improve the business.
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as
it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all
customers and team members.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify,
communicate potential issues.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30
lbs. Required Skills:
- 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment.
Prior retail management experience, a plus.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as
Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition
and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and
Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the
ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including
the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to
bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing,
reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. TechStyle is
an--equal--opportunity employer. We recruit, employ,
compensate,--develop,--and promote regardless of race,--national
origin,--religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other
protected status as required by applicable.--At TechStyle, we
champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on--diversity law
and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team
from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals,
who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for
all.--TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that
prizes diversity and inclusivity.-- We encourage you to apply
regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Posted 2 Days Ago Full time R5050E About Us Why Work for Us? --
Mission: To reimagine the global fashion business by creating the
world's most innovative and admired fashion company. Since its
founding in 2010, TechStyle has become one of the fastest growing
e-commerce companies in history.--Together, TechStyle's portfolio
brands JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FabKids & Savage X Fenty
provide over 5 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an
exceptional value. Locations: We attribute our success to a culture
of innovation that spans our six offices in Los Angeles,
Louisville, Perris, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin as
well as retail locations across the United States. Our workforce is
committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to
design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering,
corporate culture and customer service. Opportunity: If you're
passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a
place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, then
TechStyle is the right place for you!--We believe in helping our
employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented
growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the
opportunity to learn, grow and create career-building experiences
that mutually benefit our customers, our business, and our
employees. Recognition: TechStyle is recognized as one of the
leading companies paving the way in fostering an all-inclusive
workforce and we are exceptionally honored to be recognized by our
very own people as one of America's "Great Places to Work " for the
4th--straight year! What Are Our Mindsets? The three TechStyle
Mindsets are the attitudes that shape us both individually, and as
a team. They describe the way we think about the work we do.
- Drive : Intrinsic motivation and resourcefulness to find great
solutions, and self-awareness of what's needed for success.
- One Team : We're in-it-to-win-it for the collective TechStyle
win, putting company needs above all else.
- Innovation : Thinking outside of the box to keep us on the
cutting edge of all functions.
Keywords: TechStyle Fashion Group, Baltimore , Retail Sales Lead, Fabletics (The Mall in Columbia - Columbia, MD), Sales , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!