Summer 2022 Sales Intern
Company: APPI Energy
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description: The Sales Internship is an opportunity to learn the
energy consulting business from experienced sales and operational
professionals. APPI Energy's interns are trained extensively on the
sale of energy services related to electricity & natural gas
procurement, facility efficiencies, and corporate sustainability.
APPI Energy's interns are exposed to the process of prospecting,
client account portfolio management, market analytics, and outbound
phone calls/emails to initiate contact with decision-makers at
commercial, industrial, and government entities across North
America. The Sales Internship Program may be fully remote which
will require the intern to have reliable internet, a computer, a
microphone, and a webcam. All Sales Interns are paid $15 an hour.
Come and join APPI Energy on our mission to become the most trusted
energy advisor empowering clients to make well-informed decisions.
.Requirements: Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales,
or related field required. Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. PI152918319
Keywords: APPI Energy, Baltimore , Summer 2022 Sales Intern, Sales , Salisbury, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!