Company: Atlantic Tractor LLC
Location: Queen Anne
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Whether you have experience with agricultural or lawn and garden
equipment, or have a mechanical background and the desire to learn
the Ag and/or Turf industry - now is the time to join our team!
This is your opportunity for a long term career with a top employer
and well-respected organization that offers great pay, above
average benefits, and real advancement opportunities. If you want
to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Atlantic
Tractor, a 19 location John Deere dealership.Atlantic Tractor,
recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to
Work Institute, is looking for a John Deere Lawn & Garden Sales
Representative to join the Sales department at its store in Queen
- Outstanding benefits including -401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Health Saving Accounts; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term
Disability Insurance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Company Paid
Online and Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance
Program); Discounts on products.
- Advancement- Due to the continued growth of the company, you
can advance into a management role. Many of the managers and
supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in Service,
Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation- Atlantic Tractor has 19 locations and
over 450 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability,
their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named "Satisfyed
Top Dealers" from 2018 through 2022. As a result of our continued
growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and
equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining
local community values.
- Employee impact- Enjoy a collaborative work environment where
your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training- We offer you company paid training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
- Core Values - We operate under a set of core values which we
call the 6P's of Performance. These six values are Passionate;
Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our
core values summarize our commitment to a culture of
self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were
uniquely developed by our employees.This is a career where you will
find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to
ensure your success.Responsibilities:
- Creates, develops and maintains customer accounts.
- Knows and follows a defined sales process.
- Maintains product knowledge on lawn and garden equipment and
reports on competitive market and product activities.
- Understand various financing options available on commercial
- Organizes product demonstrations and clinics for commercial
mowing customers and participates in local trade shows and
dealership promotional events.
- Responsible for sales of Commercial Work-site Products (CWP),
Compact Utility Tractors and Utility Vehicles.Experience,
Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Preferably one year of experience in sales of turf
- Knowledge of Lawn & Garden Equipment.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Keywords: Atlantic Tractor LLC, Baltimore , L&G Salesperson, Sales , Queen Anne, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!