Company: Tyler Bloom Consulting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionFisher and Son Co. is seeking a qualified Outside
Sales Representative to join our highly skilled sales team to
service customers in the Turf and Horticulture markets located in
the Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC areas. This position will work
with, but is not limited to, Golf Courses, Lawn Care, Landscape,
Schools, Universities, Municipalities, Arbor care and Sports
Arenas.Fisher and Son is a fifth generation, family owned and
operated Green Industry Corporation providing goods and services to
turf and horticulture professionals throughout the Mid-Atlantic and
Northeast region. The Pennsylvania location which serves as the
headquarters for the operation resides in Exton, with a secondary
warehouse located in Fairfield, N.J.What can Fisher & Son do for
- Provide autonomy to cultivate solutions for customers and build
- Longevity, stability and personal touch of a family-owned
company which is demonstrated in the tenure of our team.
- Optimize your technical skills, leadership and passion to serve
the golf and green industry.Success Traits of Individual
- Energetic, personable, relatable to a diverse range of
- Organized, analytical and continuous learner
- Problem solves based on situational needs of customers. Solving
them involves analysis, creativity, and working with others.
- Confident and persistent, there is much freedom in this
position, which requires independence and self-reliance in setting
priorities and determining objectives. Key Responsibilities:
- Daily sales meeting with customers, promoting all new and
existing FSC offerings.
- Identify potential customer base within designated
- Attend all Industry meetings, trade shows and seminars.
- Stay current on all fertilizer and chemical regulations on the
township, county and state level.
- Attend quarterly sales meetings at the FSC home office.
- Provide detailed weekly activity reports upon
request.Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4 year accredited degree in related field.
- Sales experience beneficial, but not required.
- 5-10 year work experience in designated territory.
- Organized and hardworking.
- Must be able to thrive working in an independent
- Highly skilled in web based marketing.
- Comfortable communicating ideas and solutions to a wide variety
of turf managers and experienced horticulture professionals.
- Respectful and courteous to all FSC staff and industry
personnel.Compensation and Benefits:
- $65,000-$85,000 with commission plan
- Company 401k with a generous employer match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Vehicle allowance
- Company gas card
- Company EZ Pass
- Personal marketing expense budget
- Dues paid for local and national associationsPowered by
Keywords: Tyler Bloom Consulting, Baltimore , Sales Representative, Sales , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!